meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: To post or not to post Digg buttons?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

To post or not to post Digg buttons?

To post or not to post Digg buttons ?

Somehow I screwed up my Digg button thingy. My first week out at blogging I attempted to add Digg button to a news story "German women claims Paul McCartney is her father" too funny I tell you.
Well I added the Digg button and somehow when I add Digg buttons to current posts and click on them, this particular story comes up, so I thought I'll save the story to draft here on blogger, than went to Digg and buried the story.
I guess this is the wrong choice, laughing at myself here. So my buttons on my last 3 posts say "burried" no not true. Are other people seeing what I am seeing here? I am attempting to solve this lil blogger problem now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christina! How's it going?

I don't see any Digg button like the others, only the widget to digg the story in the row of widgets.

But don't go burying anymore of your stories! When I sight gets a number of buries it gets banned!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog