meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: A mad shout out for Ian of My Blog Log!~
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, November 19, 2007

A mad shout out for Ian of My Blog Log!~

A mad shout out to Ian Kennedy of My Blog Log!

For some reason I couldn't log onto My Blog Log account this past weekend I had the wrong email hooked up no matter how many times and ways up down and side ways I just couldn't log into my account there, damn!

So I found the My Blog Log Blog and posted my lil dilemma and I hear from Ian the next day., He was quick like a bunny to help me in my time of need.. lol Nice friendly and a BIG help.

I'm guessin he is one of the dudes that runs My Blog Log~ so a big Thank you, you rawk! psst! I jope you likr these vids here~

I hope like you some Zeppelin Ian these are for you ~ Rawk on!
hb~


~ Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, a post I wrote over the weekend automatically published this morning about the origins of Led Zeppelin's name:

http://everwas.com/2007/11/1505.html

Thanks for the videos, they were great!

Unknown said...

lol well you could almsot call that synergy!~ I stayed up way past my bed time I see typos!! lol glad yu like the vids!~
hb~

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog