meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: My Blogs name is not called Harleyblues,lol
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Blogs name is not called Harleyblues,lol

My Blogs name is not called Harleyblues, lol

Hello people just to clear a few things up for bloggers that donot know the name of my blog, Its title IS named "Sir Paul McCartney& The Beatles guest band Purplemelon" For some reaosn some have called it harleyblues, no that is me, I am harleyblues. Now if someone is going to write about me blog lets get the title correct at least,ok? Great! now that I have cleared that confusion up I had to delete my Jack handey widget it was slowing down the loading of the blog, funny quotes tho I will miss it.
Did anyone run out and buy Paul McCartney's new dvd The McCartney years yet?
There is a link on the side bar to the McCartney years webby below. I still cannot access the McCartney main site for me http://www.paulmccartney.com/ cannot be found even in Goggle search, yes I have checked my settings hopefully my matey will help me sort this out soon~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya Jerome

thanx for stoppin by Im not fillipina kik you say your webby is based on amateur and Professinal Filipino writers lemme know ta
hb~

Unknown said...

ops that kik is suppose to be lol damn !

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog