meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: sleepless nights
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, November 03, 2007

sleepless nights

Sleepless nights


Does this ever happen to you? Sure it does, ha! I was about to fall into slumber land last night around 1am and did. At 2:55am one of my cats wanted out and wanted out now! Nonni, did not care if I was asleep. Don't ya hate when that happens?


So I tossed and turned, got up, looked outside at the crescent moon. lovely. I than found my self searching around for hours Google & gadgets a new discovery, woohooo! I LOVE Google!
As you see to your upper left hand corner
(we all could use a laugh.)

"Deep thoughts be Jack Handey" and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page I added another gadget/widget

"The-Chimpo-matic" Oh that one is fresh! Bushe's quotes, hella funny-"whatta maroon!"


It's now 8:30am and now I am going to sleep. Where did all the time go? By the way thanx for stopping by my blog.
Good morning or good night wherever you are in the world! I'm tailights.

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog