meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: So what's wrong with Macca's Wonderful Christmas Time?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, December 15, 2007

So what's wrong with Macca's Wonderful Christmas Time?



So what's wrong with Macca's Wonderful Christmas Time?


Oh I'm on one now since I couldn't print piccies today. lol Why do some people complain about Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christimas time? It's a quaint, happy lil song you nay sayers. If you donot like Macca's lil Christmas Jingle, don't listen to it, simple as that. I see nothing wrong with this song at all. NO, it's not because I love Macca either it's catchly, especially when playing in stores. So I say to you critic's. you can "Kick Rocks" lol
ta HB~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog