meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: I Fee Fine-says Paul!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, January 18, 2008

I Fee Fine-says Paul!




I feel Fine~ says Paul

LONDON, England (CNN) -- Paul McCartney has reassured his fans that he feels fine and has no medical problems, despite recent reports to the contrary.

Paul McCartney has shrugged off reports claiming that he had undergone an angioplasty.

In a message posted on his Web site Thursday, the former Beatle said he was puzzled when people started asking him about his health.
Then he realized their questions stemmed from a report this month that he had undergone a heart operation.
Sir Paul, 65, said the story was "entirely untrue" and that he was fine.
"What happened was, over a year ago during a routine medical examination, there was a minor irregularity which I needed to have tests for and which I have now been assured is completely fine," McCartney said.
"The media have only just recently reported an exaggerated version of this."
He added: "I'm happy to say that I feel great and I have passed my most recent medical with flying colors."

I Feel Fine-The Beatles
enjoy the vid!

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog