meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Tina Fey Rawks it out for Senator Hillary Clinton
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tina Fey Rawks it out for Senator Hillary Clinton

Yep I torn this video down since it doesn't work any longer scroll down on my last post for Tina Fey Saturday Night Live skit~Hey people.
I have this video posted twice just in case it goes down!~ I have another vid of Tina tellin it like it is on my last post, see below. You have already heard me rant about not being able to watch the vid yesterday. Let people watch the freakin video, what's there to hide?

I'm out HB!

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog