meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: shot out!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

shot out!




Just a shot out to you people and a thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I know I'm on one in reguards to the US Presidential race, but damn, you've seen who we had for the last 8.
Hello, hello people in the UK, Canada, France, the States and others who have been doin a drive by. I see you on my widget with the scrolling flags it's cool to see what countries are takin a peak-see. Have a good night or day where ever you are in the world.
hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog