meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Hey don't forget to VOTE tommorrow Feb.5th!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, February 04, 2008

Hey don't forget to VOTE tommorrow Feb.5th!

Jack ohman slate.com

Hey don't forget to VOTE tommorrow Feb.5th!


This is the most exciting election in my life time. Be heard and vote
I'll be voting, will you!
Feb 5Th parts of northern California have ran out of voting ballots, say what? some parts of Los Angelos now also. I hope all the votes in Cali are honest, geeez. Finally a Hello Hello to all you out there takin a peak at my blog, I hope you get a laugh or smile here and there.. Hey, also shout out to the person in Beverly Hills peekin at my blog, who are ya's? lol
hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog