meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Mr Bellamy about Heather Mills? yeah right
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mr Bellamy about Heather Mills? yeah right




Mr Bellamy about Heather Mills? yeah right~

I'm finally getting to this post after my huge car blow out this past week. Doesn't also piss you off when your on your computer, your in the groove almost done typin your post or article, than you computer takes a dive? I should have started a new post damn, anyhow this is the skinny on the Mr. Bellamy, Heather Mills thing I heard this past week.

Like every morning I awoke to kfog in San Fransisco I thought my ears were playing tricks on me when I heard the morning crew state: Bloogers in the Blogsphere believe that Mr. Bellamy is about here Mills, and anagram for "Mills you betrayed me" say what?.. stupid. I thought to myself, no they just didn't say this on the radio? Did they just go there, does kfog actually believe this shit?

(note: some of the morning crew need to get their facts straight about The Beatles and Paul McCartney when speaking about them. I have caught lil errors here and there, however not all on the morning show are guilty of these lil reporting indiscretions, lol kfog is a great radio station a must listen to.)

I was wondering just how in the heck do people think that Mr. Bellamy is about Heather, how did they come up with this conclusion? When I fist heard Mr. Bellamy 2 months before it's album release of Memory Almost Full.. I thought what a clever, thoughtful, lil ditty Paul wrote, very Beatle-esqe from the lyrics to the musical arrangement.

initially I thought Mr. Bellamy was about a cat, yes that must be it! a clever lil kitty a mischievous, independent who like a cat does what a cat does...with their own minds, didn't want to listen to his parent. "Sit tight Mr. Bellamy we'll have you down soon" I thought I had figured it out as did some other McCartney fans..

On Paul McCartney's own Meyesite there was a lil video withe exact interpretation of a cat being himself. curious and inquisitive I believe to be Paul's won cat at Paul's house.


Mr. Bellamy-from Random thought pro. their interpretation


About a month or so later after the albums release Paul was interviewed and quoted as saying that "Mr. Bellamy is about a guy about to jump" "a guy about to commit suicide" say what? No, Paul, that can't be. I'm not liken that I'd rather go with the cat story. Paul shattered my illusion of what the song meant to me which I thought I had figured out,, something furry and light hearted, a songy about a CAT. Mr. Bellamy is a great name for a cat, right?

This brings us back to what we think things mean especially when listening to music. Song writtin is clever, when we think and artist means one thing, they go and fuck us up telling us it means another, this can be exciting at times as we listen to the stories and messages that are being told, are they real or are they imagined? What is and artist trying to convey, if anything at all, or is it off the cuff?

So for those of you that think Mr. Bellamy is about Heather, bullchips, Paul McCartney said it himself, the song is about a guy about to comitt suicide this is what he felt at the time of writing it, perhaps thru the struggles of his divorce, who knows? Quit trying to hang shit on Heather it's just bad karma and not cool for those who are creating this song rumour.

Mr Bellamy Paul McCartney~

I'm not coming down
No matter what you
I like it up here without you
Go light, Mr. Bellamy
We'll have you down soon

No one to tell me what to do
No one to hold my hand
Bellamy's got a lot to do A
nd I hope that you'll understand
Nobody here to spoil the view

Interfere with my plans
Bellamy's got a job to do
And he's hoping you'll understand

Steady, Lads
And Easy Does It
Ooooh, don't frighten him!
Here we go

I'm not coming down
No matter what say
I like it up here anyway

Sit tight, Mr. Bellamy
This shouldn't take long

In the delusionary state
No wonder he's been feeling strange of late
In the delusionary state N
o wonder he's been feeling strange of late

Nobody here to spoil the view
Interfere with my plans
Bellamy's got a job to do
And he's hoping you'll understand
Steady, Lads And Easy Does It
Don't frighten him!

Here we go...
Here we go..
I'm not coming down
No matter what you
I like it up here
without you

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog