meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Happy Birthday Paul McCartney!!!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Paul McCartney!!!

*
*
June 18 2008
Wishing Paul a Happy Birthday! One of the Greatest musicians to ever live ... I Love you Paul!!!
Have a Beautiful Day & a Beautiful night! All the Happiness in the world to you Macca~

Harleyblues~



Paul McCartney Beautiful Night-Flaming Pie



Yesterday~


A Day in the Life-Beatles

to be con....

5 comments:

Massy Biagio said...

Hi, I' BlogMasterPg from italy. How many years old is Paul McCartney? When I was young heard only Beatles for a long period. When I know about the Lennon's murder, I'm exting from scholl and I cry. It's very hard to cry for me; I can compt how many times it happen in my life. John was an Hope for all the world and the stupidity of men murded to Him... Ok: Now I must said to You a a thing: In your 'Friend Blogs', in the left's column, You added my site called as me, 'Blogmasterpg', but You wrong; Can You delete please it and re-write my exact Music Blog that I'd like make "link exchanged" with Yours? You can find it here: http://canzoniitaliane.blogspot.com I write in other form, more easy to You: CANZONI ITALIANE ITALIAN SONGS. Remember: Your Blog Link is at page "Link Exchange of my Blog...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sir Paul! It's very sad to think only two of the Beatles are still with us, at least on this planet. But the spirit of the music will live on forever.

Unknown said...

Ok I'll fix the link BMP

Paul is 66 yrs yep he doesn't look that age at all.. but I haven't seen him up close say like shaking his hand...lol

Unknown said...

Hiya Mark A

Yes another year for Paul hopefully we will still have Paul & Ringo for years to come!!! how are you?

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice site. Hey I heard from a Harley Blues on the PM message Board is that you?
Hopefully it's you, you're cool! =)

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog