meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Wanna see Pink Floyd Live!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Wanna see Pink Floyd Live!



Something different today a concert, Pink Floyd Live! see this 85 min. concert. It's close to one of the best ever I have seen on the net! I have seen a snippet of this on KQED and it was well, effin awesome! this freakin rawked!

I happen to come across it on Stumble and accidentally clicked it off, duh! I found it on Google video...woohoooo! The Quality is excellant!

For those of you that have never seen Pink Floyd like me here is you chance it's well worth it you can listen while your doin other stuff or watch it in it's entirety! This concert is brilliant a Masterpiece! It's the next best thing to being there.. I'm watching it now and do not want it to end~HA!

Pink Floyd Live in conecert this Rawks!

o a lil techinical difficulty just like the Yellow Submarine vid I had posted months back lol lets see if it's workin now~

Setlist: Lol Forget it it's WRONG!~ Enjoy!

2 comments:

Artster63 said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome and incredibly awesome!

Thanks for sharing. I was in the mood for some classic tunes while I surfed today and you filled the bill.

Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it It's no wonder why some have not commented on this yet.. ta

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog