meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Must see Weezer on Pork & Beans
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Must see Weezer on Pork & Beans

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
Must see Weezer on Pork & beans

Now a lil something light hearted for you all- I didn't know how I could top my last post with Macca and the Paparazzi. Check this, now heck where have I been? I just ran into this freakin funny vid by:
Weezer Pork & Beans from the Red album not to be confused with the Beatles 1962-1968 Red album...
have you seen Pork & Beans yet?... if not watch it now.. Weezer and YouTube guests in vid, if your not followin me you know, em silly people that have balls to post vids of themselves..yeah those people. Recognize the dude freakin out about Brittany...very clever and freakin smart.. wonder what our friend Brian Ray thinks of it? I personally LOVE YouTube . Rawk on Boys love the hook! Great video!



Weezer - Pork And Beans
Uploaded by Weezer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my - anything, and I mean anything, that plays on the "greatest 10 seconds of film" (i.e., the "dramatic chipmunk/prairie dog" meme) is instant classic in my opinion! :)

millar prescott said...

That is seriously funny.

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog