meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Did Paul McCartney just call her a Fatso? YEP! at the Paparazzi
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Did Paul McCartney just call her a Fatso? YEP! at the Paparazzi

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
Did Paul McCartney just call her a Fatso? YEP!at the Paparazzi

I suppose Paul is back in London now it looks like St. John's Wood, right? I'm not sure when this vid was takin. Yes it is Paul's block I've been there dropped off a lil post card for Paul at his gate (seen at end of vid) I'm actually at a loss for words.. my initial reaction-see the video below. a definite must replay~ha!

Umm WTF? surely Macca must have been provoked while taking a walk with Nancy. Why didn't he tell the Paparazzi to fuck off or something? but calling the girl holding the video camera a fatso ? I almost laughed but thought it kinda mean...and she calls Paul pathetic?... oh man!!




Macca and Nancy taking a stroll in St. John's Wood

what do you think was Paul being provoked? Ok I just had to replay this thing a few times. After watching I cannot help to think it's funny would Paul call fans names I wonder? I'd cry if he called me fatttt!!!! Damn, I call one of my cats fatty, or fatso even tho he really isn't just a term of endearment.
On the other hand when this women tells her kids one day she met Paul McCartney once, she can say "yes, I met Paul McCartney he called me a FATSO! not once but three times" lol now that IS funny!

14 comments:

Apple-Nellie said...

OH, MY LORD! This is awful! Oh, Paul... you are becoming a kid again! I can't blame him! To hell with FATSO! Oaul is not pathetic how dare her follow Paul in the first place! Shame on her! SIGHS

Unknown said...

LOl Nellie its Paul not Oaul lmao if you play it a few times its actually funny!~ I bet she was cussing at paul!~ saying he is pathetic and a looser!~ but most embarrassing huh?
hb~

Anonymous said...

Pathetic is following someone with a video camera insulting them. And who knows what heppened before that tape started rolling.

Unknown said...

Yes quite right Danny

but Paul did call her a Fat school girl I wonder what was said befire the cameras were rolling lol
hb~

Anonymous said...

I agree with harleyblues. I don't think Paul would have said that had he not been provoked by her first. I find it hard to believe that any celebrity would say something like that without provocation. That was unreal.

Unknown said...

thanx furious Toast!~ and funny too I take it yes the accenst are wild I love a Good Ol British accent!!~ lol
hb~

Apple-Nellie said...

GRRRR! Now I am really mad because you know what? The video was already edited and I'm sure this woman already made money out of this stupid video using Paul. He made him so irritated, and most prolly she's one of those who chases celebs anfd get them in trouble.
But she cussed him so bad!

Unknown said...

Nellie we donot know if the vid was edited? .. thats when the vid was actually rolling from where it starts off... I wonder just how much footage we actually missed if any?

Anonymous said...

Paul was rude but we have no idea of what was said before and Paul was not swearing...I'd hate people following me around with a camera saying horrid things to me...now that's just crass.

Anonymous said...

I have no sympathy for fatso. Macca's just a normal guy (no, really!) going out for a stroll - he's 'off duty'. He has to put up with whiny prats with video cameras who seem to think he owes them something just because they know the words to Yellow Submarine or something.

;)

Anonymous said...

I have no sympathy for fatso. Macca's just a normal guy (no, really!) going out for a stroll - he's 'off duty'. He has to put up with whiny prats with video cameras who seem to think he owes them something just because they know the words to Yellow Submarine or something.

Unknown said...

Tiggy thats gotta be one of the most funniest comments I have read in days!!!!! lol

Da Old Man said...

I never did get papparazzi. Following famous people so they can get famous, I guess. I'm sure Paul was provoked.

Unknown said...

Da old Man

after watchin the video 30 plus times. I believe Paul really handeled the situation rather well. what's embarrassing is this girl callin Paul Pathetic. imature & a looser... C'mon Paul McCartney a looser.. The Beatles sang that once but that is really stupid...She appears to be rather stupid/silly in her remarks to Macca!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog