meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: C'mon people would be brillant to play in Israel what will Paul perform?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, September 20, 2008

C'mon people would be brillant to play in Israel what will Paul perform?

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
C'mon people would be brillant to play in Israel what will Paul perform?

What will Paul play in Israel?
I love this song! it's one of my favorite songs by Paul McCartney. I love love love the piano. I think it would be cool if Paul played this in Israel this coming week, would seem quite fiting for this first time ever gig. makes me think of my matey in the U.K. "Oh Yeah, Oh yeah" What do you think, would this be a brillant song for the fans in Tel-Aviv?



Paul McCartney & Wings C'mon People from Off the ground album

Iv'e never heard it live myself. Wish I could have seen Paul perform this live in the early 90's a beautiful melodic songy..just like Macca singing about people coming together in PEACE.
hb~

by Paul McCartney

Well we're going to, yeah we're going to
get it right this time.
we're going to really going to
raise it to the sky
people are ready to forgive a few mistakes

Don't you know how long it takes!
C'mon People let the fun begin.
we've got a future and it's rushing in
Call all the minstrels from the ancient shrine.
pass down the message that it's right this time.

Well I'm trying to, yeah I'm crying to
lay it on the line.
we're trying to, really dying to
get It right this time.
so many yearning for the way it's gonna be.
believe it when you see it happening to you.,
you know it's real.

C'mon People let the world begin.
we've got a future and it's charging in.
we'll make the best of aAll we have, and more.
we'll do what never has been done before.
Oh Yeah!

Well I'm going to, yeah I'm going to
get it right this time
I'm going to, really going to
raise it to the sky.
I must admit I may have made a few mistakes,
but let's get started, form a party
don't you know how long it takes!

So C'mon People let the fun begin.
we've got a future and it's rushing in.
call all the minstrels from the Ancient Shrine.
pass down the message that it's right this time.
Oh Yeah!

.C'mon People Let The World Begin.
We've Got A Future And It's Charging In.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great song wherever and whenever Paul plays it though it would have extra significance this week in Israel...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is a really Great song. However, I think that Paul can't sing this song anymore. Unfortunately, his voice is getting older and he can't sing all the songs he used to sing (such as Helter Skelter, one of my favourite Beatles song). I would like him to sing Mrs Vandebilt, Beautiful Night and Silly Love songs. Paul if you read this message...

Anonymous said...

Love and peace to Isrealis everywhere and to you and to Macca fans and the world-Will Paul sing Hey Jude

Unknown said...

hiya gentledove..

that nmae reminds me of Pauls song single-pigeon-smile

Oh I believe Paul will sing Hey Jude it's one of hos favs to do live!

Unknown said...

Hiya Victor

I think Paul cpu;d dp yjos song lol
Ij yeag Mrs Vanderbilt would be brill as too Beautiful Night-Love silly lovee songs too!

scroll down on y blog see on the left hand side there where Paul singed my sign that says its a "Beautiful Night" Paul etc etc

Apple-Nellie said...

Hey Jews!
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1219913191372&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
This an interview and I hope you'll enjoy it harls! =)

Apple-Nellie said...

Pipe Of Peace!
Give Peace a Chance
Let It Be
Obladi Oblada (what goes on bra)lol!
Helter Skelter
Imagine
Michelle
|Wings|
and 30 more songs!
HEY JUDE!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog