meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Just some random thoughts over the last week Politics, Music and other crap Change is gonna come
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, September 01, 2008

Just some random thoughts over the last week Politics, Music and other crap Change is gonna come

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
Just some random thoughts over the last week Poliics, Music and other crap Change is gonna come.
Hello vistors out there
Hello people, a lil shout out to the visitor from, Harvard, coolio thanx for the visit. I encourage all brainiacs to visit my blog, Book or Street wise, your all welcome. I see where my visitor's are " coming from "on the left hand side from my flag counter you can get one too at NeoWorx see banner below "neoWorx" you can click on this get one there if you like- makes your blog come to life..
On the Political front
Anyhow I hadn't posted anything over the weekend due to my constant thoughts over the week. The Hillary/Obama saga Hillary not chosen for the Democratic nomination, Obama's acceptance speech, actually brilliant. McCain's VP running mate, eek not a great choice in my opinion but hey what do I know I'm not a conservative, HA. I tell you this, she, Palin, has nothing on Hillary both sides have let experience fly through the window this is a great psychology dynamic.
A flip of the script Obama less experienced Harvard grad with vision and ideals with a VP who is all Washington insider... you know it. Than McCain maverick conservative Washington insider, who doesn't get it.( Obama on point with that) with VP choice with no experience. hummm?...

A script Shakespeare and Political Science majors would be proud of "Death in Politics as the world knew it."


Otis Redding-Change is gonna come

A must listen to Great soulful song by the Great Otis Redding enjoy the video!

McCartney in Israel?
Moving on, Paul McCartney playing in the Middle East, Israel, this coming September 25th
and me just not wanting him to be there...at all..as one of his HUGE fans,.....a big fat NO period! Why Israel? OK, I'm not hatin here people but why hasn't Paul played Australia instead, after he cancelled years ago? there is a larger fan base in Australia I'm most certain.. no free concert for Israel like recent Paul McCartney gigs you gotta pay.

Micahel Jackson is 50?
Than Michael Jackson turns 50 is there just somethin weird about that? Michael the lil boy that never grew up I don't see Michael as 50 but as a boy my God we're all getting older. I wonder if Macca will ever forget or forgive Michael for ripping him off for the Beatles catalog?

Words of wisdom
Like my mother used to say "The only thing constant is change"and we all have been wittiness's to all these changes this past week. A huge universal change is in the air which we
all can grow and benefit from.. A changing psychology of a nation..I'm intrigued?. A change is gonna come like Otis Redding once sang. Are you feeling it?
I'm taillights~hb

11 comments:

Jack Payne said...

I don't don't agree with you on Hillary. I don't agree with you on politics. I don't agree with you on your choice of music (Who cares if McCartney is in Isreal?) In fact, I can't think of anything I agree with you on.

Yet, doggoneit, you seem, in every way, like a lovely (if zany) person. One, who I would dearly love to meet in person. I have a sneakin' hunch we would get along famously, despite the fact that I don't agree with you on anything.

Unknown said...

HA! well you donot have to agree with me Jack on a thing, I could just make you ask yourself the question? if not you would not be so adiment on not agreein with me hehehehe. anyhow yes I am a lovely fun persona nd I'm quite sure we would get along,, thanx for posting by the way..it's apperciated ..
have a lovely day
hb~

Da Old Man said...

To echo Jack's sentiments somewhat, it doesn't matter how we see things politically. That's the great thing about this country. It's ok to disagree.
But we do agree about the Beatles. :)

Unknown said...

Gentlemen,

My name is Christina not Sarah P. Im just making comments have I said anything offensive? NO! lol

about McCartney in the Middle East!~ Its not safe there ok?
hb~

Meka said...

I liked reading your post on these topics (politics, music). You have a cool insight on these things and I like how you express yourself. Nice post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hb, I really like your blog. I'm really crazy about the Beatles and about Macca and I'm really interested in the US campaign. I think it's great to talk of both subject on your Blog. I DO agree on everything with you. I'm supporting Barack. I'm really worrying about Paul's gig in Israel and I could'nt believe when I saw that Michael Jackson turned 50 a few days ago !!!!

By the way your mother's sentence about change is wonderful !

Kisses from France !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi HB !

It's great to read you again after a few weeks of holiday without internet. I gotta tel you that I really love your blog. I'm crazy about the Beatles and about Macca and I'm really interested in the US campaign. I think it's really great to talk about both subject on the same blog ! Unlike Jack Payne, I do agree on everything with you ! I'm supporting Obama as well (Really McCain's last speech was so frightening !!! almost everybody out there in France find him crazy !). I'm really worrying about Paul's gig in Israel and I just couldn't believe it when I saw that Michael Jacksn turned 50 a fewdays ago !

By The way your mother"s sentence about change is wonderful.


Kisses from France !

Anonymous said...

Hi HB !

It's great to read you again after a few weeks of holiday without internet. I gotta tel you that I really love your blog. I'm crazy about the Beatles and about Macca and I'm really interested in the US campaign. I think it's really great to talk about both subject on the same blog ! Unlike Jack Payne, I do agree on everything with you ! I'm supporting Obama as well (Really McCain's last speech was so frightening !!! almost everybody out there in France find him crazy !). I'm really worrying about Paul's gig in Israel and I just couldn't believe it when I saw that Michael Jacksn turned 50 a fewdays ago !

By The way your mother"s sentence about change is wonderful

Victor

Unknown said...

Hey thanx Victor Im glad you like my blog , thanx a bunch that makes my day!~ Victor you must look at older post towards the bottom of the page right hand side - - after the last post. I try to incorporate other things into my blog so people will not bore of Macca/Beatles, and to make it fresh and interesting, so you were on holiday?

did you listen to the vidoe by Otis Redding it fits the blog post. Ta for now
hb~

Apple-Nellie said...

He he he! I am not a liberal or a conservative...
Go figure!

Anonymous said...

Oups, i left 3 messages. I thought It wasn't working, but it was. Sorry about that !

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog