meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Hillary Clinton doesn't have to worry about us women
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hillary Clinton doesn't have to worry about us women

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
Hillary Clinton doesn't have to worry about us women voters

Nope, I believe us women who are on the fence in whom to vote for this coming November will not be swayed by the Palin VP nomination. Ohh, this women is quite scary, I shudder the thought of Palin becoming Prez. IF McCain should win, on the other hand I don't see that happening. I like McCain's personna, but I don't see him as Commander and Cheif..
I know it, I'm just so entraced by this election! I will becoming back down to earth this weekend. Stay tuned! I'd vote for Paul McCartney tho in a heartbeat!
ta
hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog