meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Be Blessed people!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Be Blessed people!

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
Be Blessed People!

A lil something different today. What is it that you do when you are feeling down or outta sorts? For me, I listen to music, it is so healing. As a lover of music I love all types of music and at times music of the spiritual nature, just hits the spot. I love Gospel music,. yes I do. Some people pray and there is nothing wrong with that. I believe in the power of prayer. We could all use some spiritual healing no matter who you are. You cannot do it alone believe me,. I know!

If you are feeling down having a hard time going thru something,. just ask the Lord above to help you thru your struggle. Your not alone. I'd like to share this vid with you Yolanda Adams-Be Blessed., When I first heard this song a few years ago I was like who the hell is that? what a beautiful voice! one of the best female voices I ever heard..,


Be Blessed-Yolanda Adam's

Now wasn't that uplifting? I chose this version because of it's soulfulness., I hope you enjoy it., I wonder if Paul or Ringo ever listen to Gospel music? I'd like to hear Mariah Carey do this song.
So if you are reading this post I bless you and your family where ever you are. Be Blessed People!
harleyblues

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog