meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Rate a record Electric Arguments fan opinion!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rate a record Electric Arguments fan opinion!

^
^
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
Rate a record Electric Arguments fan opinion!
*
I cannot help myself! I've just listened to
'Electric Arguments' in it's entirety. At first, I was a bit worried. I was expecting something ala the first two Fireman albums on the indtrumental front. This is the Fireman's first album with lyrics.
*
OK, so the world knows who the Fireman are by now- Paul McCartney & Youth. HA!
*
Months ago I heard Life Long Passion than Nothing too much just outta site-(ala Zeppelin) this is better-
Sing the Changes. OK. I'm starting to feel it, I like it better since listening to the album. Than came Highway, OK we got something here. This is when the album began to open up and kick start it for me.
I was becoming so exciteted, to what was to come.. The Fireman take you on a journey. I suppose, this is the best way to describe it.
*
HIGHWAY~ I just like it. reminds me of Elvis Costello-part of it anyways 'pump it up' you know?
*
LIGHT FROM YOUR LIGHTHOUSE~ liken the deep vocals more than anything. Midnight special anyone?
*
DANCE TILL WHERE HIGH~ a Catchy tune a 60's type vibe & beat with bells-ok chimes, lovin it! ( man I wish that early 60's 70's style would come back!) it's a hit!
*
LOVERS IN A DREAM~ diggin this! Very Fireman, like the first two Fireman albums. hypnotic, almost dance, techno- YES! ` a delicious tune.
*
UNIVERSAL HERE, EVERLASTING NOW~ aha another Fireman style cut, diggin that also.The Piano is Brilliant so emotional! YES! another delicious tune. From the dog, too back ground sounds, the whisperin voice of 'Sing the Changes' this catches you by surprise as if to say:
^
"See the changes of the music?" that freakin rawks I got it..The opening gives me chills. I didn't want this song to end. Another masterpiece Paul!
^
DONT STOP RUNNING~ the opening, beautiful piano and mandolin!! Led Zepplinesqe... YES diggin this, deep. mmm another delicacy! this song is freakin brill! A masterpiece-I kid you not!
*
DONT LIKE ~ Is this Love~ don't ask me why
**
The Fans
There is something for everyone on Electric Arguments some you might like ( those soft Macca fans will critique) and than some you will freakin Love and adore.
(the hardcore fans who dug RUSHES will Love this album) I don't wanna give it all away.
*
Macca & Youth take you for a pleasurable ride on Electric Arguments the more you listen the more you will LOVE IT. Open your mind and your ears people- there is some brilliant music here..Electric Arugments is a pleasant surprise. Thank You Paul & Youth..
hb~

The new album 'Electric Arguments' will be released on November 24th in the UK and November 25th in the US.
see post below.
wanna rate Electric Arguments go to Rolling stone.com and cast your vote.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would also like to say that I think this album is amazing. I have listened to it now online for 2 days non stop. I think it will be impossible to get tired of it. I have followed Paul for since age 5 (I'm 48)and appreciate aspects of all his music. Having said that, there is not one song that I dislike on this album. No one can switch styles like he can so easily. I believe this album is genius. You should listen to it loud as there are many background instruments and bits that add to the songs. Love it big time.

Michael Green

Apple-Nellie said...

I love it-it grows on me everyday =)

Anonymous said...

I LIKE ELECTRIC ARGUMENTS VERY MUCHO!

Unknown said...

Hioya Michael

I too have been following Paul and the Beatles since I was very very very young, but I'm not 48
lol
I'm really diggib those tracks mentioned above
it's a ggodin isn't? Electric Arguments

U wush Paul GIANT succcess with this album!
thanx for posting
hb

Unknown said...

sheesh sorry for my spellin errors! I should have proff read, and typin in the dark

I'n really diggin those tracks I mentioned above.

I wish Paul GIANT success with this album, Paul & Youth
hb

Unknown said...

It is a grower huh Nellie?

Unknown said...

to anonymous

yeah mucho bueno this album!!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog