meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: C'mon Macca release Carnival of Light already-Pretty Please!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, December 28, 2008

C'mon Macca release Carnival of Light already-Pretty Please!

*
*
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
C'mon Macca release 'Carnival of Light' already-Pretty Please!

I hope you had a nice X-mas Paul, as well as all you visitors who read this blog. Paul you have released that" freakin rockin album Electric Arguments", ( Cannot wait for my Deluxe version) what about Carnival of Light? forget sales, just release the dang thing already. You teased us last month with it's release.
We haven't heard a thing back, since you need permission from Yoko and Olivia. Have they gotten back witcha yet? I don't know why you need permission from anybody? I like most Beatles fans, would LOVE to get our hands on any NEW Beatles music. Please listen to what the fan says-Ok, a lil play with words there.-smile

Once again, I'm gonna post a video response to Carnival of Light-excellently done by DreamOpolis



Carnival of Light Opus 002

I really dig this. video response. Come Paul no more teasing release Carnival of Light Pretty Please . OK, so you warned us not to expect much from Carnival of Light, OK than duly noted.. Please release this Beatles, lil musical secret, we are waiting. .Come to think of it I wonder how many other secrets we fans do not know about? Miles of Smiles to you Paul!
comments anyone?

2 comments:

Shopping Kharma said...

I hope you are able to win your new design! I bet it will be great! I will look for the spot to click my vote!

On another note I just nominated your blog for the "Lemonade Award".

http://shoppingkharma.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-first-ever-lemonade-award.html

Here's to a fantastic 2009!

Unknown said...

Yes gir;eee I'm in desperate need !! lol Yes hoping 2009 will be the bestest for us

now your calling my blog a lemon or the design? lmao

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog