meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Let em in Snoop Dogg asks Paul McCartney and Pals to HELP beat UK ban!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let em in Snoop Dogg asks Paul McCartney and Pals to HELP beat UK ban!

^
^
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
Let em in Snoop Dogg asks Paul McCartney and Pals to HELP beat UK ban!
Mirror.co.uk
Sun Jan 18th-late afternoon there abouts

Oh yeah! Let the DAWG, back into London for London sakes! A snippet from the Mirror below.

It's been three years since he was banned from the UK – and now desperate Snoop Dogg is calling on his superstar pals to help him get back in.
We can reveal the hip-hop legend has called on heavyweight A-listers Sir Paul McCartney, David Beckham and Madonna to fight his corner.In an exclusive chat with 3am, the star howled:

“I love London and I’m desperate to come back.“I’ve called David Beckham, Sir Paul McCartney, hell, I want to get the whole of the Beatles to help me get back in.”

hb: Well hell, Snoop, I'd let you back in- I support ya.Now, who isn't not guilty of some minor indiscretions now and than? That is so silly of em to ban you from entering London, yeah we all know the story.
C'mon Gordan Brown Let Snoop Dog back into the country...I Love London too, Let Him In.
says Snoop:

“So tell my fans I have not forgotten them and I have not given up hope. Shout out to them all – especially the ladies.”

Give that man a visa! hb: Yeah give Snoop, his Visa back. "Let em In" Let's support Snoop Dogg, people woohoooo~C'mon Macca help support Snoop. I think It's freakin lame, he was banned from the country in the first place.
hb.
Snoop Dogg dedication below~



hehehe wish Snoop Dogg could see this post cuz I support him..
I'm taillights
hb

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog