meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Wow! is it the Beatles or Julian Lennon? Hot New music
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, January 19, 2009

Wow! is it the Beatles or Julian Lennon? Hot New music

^
^
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
Wow! is it the Beatles or Julian Lennon? Hot New Mmusic

Hey people, just got this cool message from someone name DelaSar via YouTube, to check out this video.. I could tell it was brilliant from the intro. Is it The Beatles or Julian Lennon? Well listen and see for yourself. I LOVE it!! very Beatle Esque. Very George Harrison too I love discovering new music..



It's getting late-DeLaSar

Great music, Great video, Great lyrics, purely brill! I have just played it 5 times.. This is a feel good record. Just like Macca's Electric Arguments!~
This is a hit! I'd like to hear this on American radio...hopefully the American music industry, will take notice...
what do you think Beatle fans?

New album: out March 2009 "Say" DeLaSar

Ok, where is my dear friend, Geoff Baker? I'd like to hear his opinion of this song..
I'll find him..and maybe he'll post his opinion, that I think so highly of!~ wooo~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dieser Song ist absolute Spitzenklasse! Einmal hinhören und es bleibt für immer! Hier haben die größten Musiker der Welt - Pate gestanden-!

RecycleCindy said...

Wow that sounds like a Beatles song for sure! Enjoyed the video and stumbled it!

Anonymous said...

The songs is decent but I don't think it sounds like either! More like the guy from Spacehog.

Unknown said...

Oh Geez I don't read German lol thanx for posting!!
hb~

Unknown said...

lol Oh really Musicgoat!

this song doesn't have the essence of the Beatles? Have you ever heard Julian Lennon's voice?
Love Julian and I hear the similarities..
xx
hb

Unknown said...

Hiya Cindy !!

I know huh? very Beatles like.. Hey, I know great freakin music when I hear it!! hehehe.. Brilliant video, and song..

I think it very reminiscent of George Harrison & Julian Lennon,,
xx
hb

Unknown said...

Humm well lemme see if I can persuade my dear friend Geoff Baker to give this a listen..I'll bribe him with ciggies, yeah!!! lmao

Anonymous said...

I want this Song on the Radio...:-)

Unknown said...

hiya Anonymus,

who are yeah? It would be cool to hear this on the radio..Than again, it would be cool to hear The Firemans Electric Arguemnts on the radio also...We never hear enuff of Macca's new music on the air..
disappointing for fans.
hb

Unknown said...

Wow, cool someone from Blackpool, Just visited my blog.. Love that lil Ditty by Macca-Blackpool~

Anonymous said...

Hi harleyblues! This is a great homage to the Beatles, with its own character! great! B.R. Tommy

Unknown said...

Hiya Tommy,
Thanx a million that made my day. The blog is surrounded by the Beatles, other music and other things that I am passionate about, to keep it fresh and hopefully interesting!~ :)

Love The Beatles
ta
hb~!

Anonymous said...

Grat song!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog