meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Hey you News Orgs Paul McCartney biggest regret wasn't marrying Heather it was the war!!!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hey you News Orgs Paul McCartney biggest regret wasn't marrying Heather it was the war!!!

^
^
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~

Hey you News Orgs Paul McCartney's biggest regret wasn't marrying Heather it was the War!!!

Macca.com

'It’s happened before and it will happen again…the inaccurate article in the Mirror today entitled “Macca marriage to Heather was mistake of the decade” is the most recent example of how things get twisted in the press. So just for the record, here’s the original interview from Q Magazine and as you can plainly see, what Paul actually said has been taken totally out of context.'

hb: Geeez !!! I read that shit yesterday online. I thought to myself. No way, Paul McCartney, would say something like this .. Really.. He is just too dignified to say something trashy and mean spirited like this . C'mon, he loved Heather, at one time and they had Beatrice...It's unfortunate some things just don't work out for whatever reasons they may be. and those reasons, are, between Paul & Heather.

Paul McCartney clearly states- when asked the question "the war" was the worst thing that has happened this century.

A retraction from the various news organizations around the world would be great along with an apology to Paul McCartney, in print, since, everyone, is in such haste to print such bullshit. But who's got the ball's to do that apologize to Paul McCartney & Heather ...hum? Go ahead run with it or are you sticking with your story? ha!

snippets form Q mag:

Q What's been the best things about this century?

PM I have to say just being with my children. And having a new girlfriend. That's very nice, thank you. And getting the opportunity to play the gigs we've been playing. I realized the other day I've been playing with my band now for nine or ten years, or something. So it's like, "God, that's almost as long as I played with The Beatles."

Q And the worst?

PM The war.

Q You witnessed the 9/11 attacks while sitting in a plane on the tarmac at JFK airport. What did you actually see?

PM A plume of black smoke coming from the first tower, stretching out to the left as we looked at it. Then it suddenly appeared like the other tower was also on fire. I wasn't sure whether it was an illusion at first. Then the stewards gave us the news that there'd been an attack on the Pentagon and that both those towers had been hit. That made the whole thing very serious.


Q What's the one thing you wish you'd done but didn't this decade?

PM Nothing, I don't think. I've managed to feel quite fulfilled this decade. If I hadn't done The Fireman, I think I would wish I'd done that because it freshened ideas up for me.

Q And the one thing you did but wish you hadn't?

PM Ha ha! Oh God, I dunno. Well, I did wish I didn't...not really....can't think of any.

Q There is one obvious one...

PM What are you saying?

Q Getting married again...

PM (Laughs) OK, yeah, I suppose that has to be the prime contender. But I don't wanna down anyone. These things happen, y'know? But I tend to look at the positive side, which is that I have another beautiful daughter out of it.



hb: Where in the world does it say Macca's biggest regret is marrying Heather?


hb: Sheesh, can't the media ever get it straight. There are some goodins Lot's of great reads & interviews out there.. A lil investigation & work on the media's part would help in the printing of facts. & Truth of News.. what a concept?!

Thanx MPL

hb

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog