meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Good Evening Europe Begins!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Good Evening Europe Begins!

^
Good Evening Europe begins
Macca.com

Great Lil read below ......

Wow, what a few days it has been! Paul sure knows how to make the most of his time! On Wednesday Paul kicked off his 'Good Evening Europe' tour in serious style at the Color Line Arena, Hamburg. Paul played an electrifying set in front of an emotionally charged sell-out crowd.

AFP reported; "The sold-out, nearly three-hour show, took in Fab Four favourites, hits from his later band Wings, solo efforts and a few new numbers and drew a warm, enthusiastic welcome from an audience spanning three generations. Showing off a renowned knack for thrilling a crowd and remarkable endurance -- he took no breaks during the marathon set, not even for a sip of water."

Those lucky enough to be at the show were also treated to some surprise world premiere exclusives, in the form of 'And I Love Her', 'Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da' and Paul’s brand new track ‘(I Want To) Come Home)’, which is taken from the new Robert De Niro film 'Everybody’s Fine'.

News agency Bloomberg wrote, "McCartney whisked the audience from the quiet melancholy of ‘Yesterday’, played alone with an acoustic guitar, to the madness of ‘Helter Skelter’ -- complete with vibrating bass, thrashing percussion and vertigo-inducing roller-coaster rides beamed onto a screen behind him."
more here

hb; I Love the new set list myself.. coolio! I've read, some, were booing Paul in Hamburg? Um Why? Why would anyone Boo Paul? please. And to Luuk in the Netherlands have a Rawking good time this coming week. Wish I was there, I am, in Spirit.

Paul, Please don't take out Paper Back Writer or any of the Rockers. The Band is a well oiled machine. You know what I mean?! LOL. Can we have some type of hint for next years possible tour. Pretty Please with a Capitol P! I dunno The answer to that question, the answer to that question, I don't know... muhahahaha.

Note: Brian Ray is offering a new download from his upcoming album, "This Way Up" single "I found You" tomorrow. Be the 1st to listen before the album's release. Check out BrianRay.com for details & subscribe..

I'm looking forward to it....
Hamburg/ Berlin Set List Magical Mystery Tour Drive My Car Jet Only Mama Knows Flaming Pie Got To Get You Into My Life Let Me Roll It Highway Long And Winding Road (I Want To) Come Home My Love Blackbird Here Today Dance Tonight And I Love Her Mrs Vandebilt Eleanor Rigby Band On The Run Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da Sing The Changes Back In The USSR Something I've Got A Feeling Paperback Writer A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance Let It Be Live And Let Die Hey Jude Day Tripper Lady Madonna Get Back Yesterday Helter Skelter Sgt. Pepper




Dec 9th LUUK, in the Netherlands have a great rawkin time tonight seeing Paul & The Band!!! Ohhh so wish I was there with your guys!!~ hope you get piccies....


xx
hb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who Paul McCartney??? :)

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog