meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: another award the Rockin Girl Blogger!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

another award the Rockin Girl Blogger!

wow! Right on I received another award, man thats 3 within one month! the

Rockin Girl blogger

from JezzB @ Antioxidents, a guy geeeez thats way cool. I still have to nominate people for the Schmooze award from Morgan. I'm just very tired will get back to this .



JEZZ! Thankyou soo much, I Love this "Rockin girl blogger" woohooo Id say that I rock hehehe thankyou for thinking of me. I hope you continue to enjoy my blogs.

you really made my day "Yesterday all my toubles seemed so far away" hehehe christina harleyblues


No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog