meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Kristys Writer Review Awards my pics!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kristys Writer Review Awards my pics!

Last week I received a creative blogger Thoughtful award see here

from Kim-Laketress so its about time I reciprocate and give back to those I feel deserving of one of these cool awards. My first goes out to:

Kristy's Writer review awards see here click for you badge of honor!

1.Manchild her blog at When Least Expected a truly inspirational blog for anyone. Deep powerful and moving a must read. I've had some difficult situations this past month or so and found this blog and there were passages I read that helped me feel better, it hit me like a brick. Manchilds motto "
"Inspiration To Brighten Dark Days And Lonely Nights When All Seems Lost"
Manchild the Inspirational blogger award


The Inspirational Blogger Award For those bloggers who inspire others through their words and actions. With a positive attitude, and an uplifting spirit these bloggers make the blogosphere a better place, and encourage others to do the same. This award is for bloggers who rise up to set an example but continue to reach out and support others.


2.Franco Young at Misson Teddy Bear his mission is to give Teddy Bears to kids in need, never having love & for the sick and needy kids that will bring smiles to their faces. this is truly a charitable act. Franco speaks of love & giving Francos motto: "We must be fully responsible for all the decisions we take. Mind, Body And Spirit"
Franco The Charity blogger award

The Charity Blogger Award For those who use blogging to help others and to raise awareness of those in need. Those who post missing persons posters, charity links, or who are involved in fund raising campaigns, or who make posts about charitable causes. Those who care enough to help others deserve this award.


3.Antman at Cre8Buzz I really cannot put into words what Antman is about? but I can tell you this, the guy is hella cool, fresh & innovative, for real! he makes one ponder, hummm? he makes everyone feel welcome, he is Mr. Imagination lol he is a "Chatty Cat" lol
Antmans moto: Be seen..Be heard..Be found
Antman The Thoughtful blogger award

The Thoughtful Blogger Award For those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.


So I can only possibly give out 3 bloggy awards at this time, so congrats to you guys above you deserve it! I cannot post the awards becuz of freakin pop up blocker (damn!) please see Kristys webby on how to collect your award once again congrats you GUYS Rock!

Christina harleyblues

5 comments:

Franco said...

Hey..I posted a comment yesterday but strange enough it didn't appear. Anyway, you're such a caring and wonderful person. Thanks for the tremendous amount of kind words for the teddy bears. Indeed, I'm trying to do as much as I can to take are of some children in the world who might not even have chance to survive if no one cared. This is a small amount of effort than I can contribute and now you're joining my hands to be part of that. On behalf of those barely able to live through another day, I thank you for this generous thought of yours.

Bye and Sunshine always to you.

Franco

Unknown said...

awww Franco very much deserved did you pick up your award and place it on your blog yet? the 2 others I gave lil honors too have not responded yet!Being a new blogger I dont know very many people or blogs errr lol I still have the Schmoozer aeard thingy to deal with not to mention I just gettin the idea of labels since Im trying tio create catorgories lol man do I have so much to learn hehehe anyhow just thought Id share keep up the GREAT work Franco and again congrats!
christina

Anonymous said...

Hello Christina,

Thank you for choosing me to receive "The Inspirational Blogger Award." I thank God that you've survived your difficulties.

I'm both honored and blown away by all the link love, heart-felt prayers, and tangible signs of support from my culturally diverse blended extended family members.

Congratulations to Franco Young and Antman for receiving their awards. Together, we can all make a difference.

Manchild

Unknown said...

Hello Manchild
Im soo happy your got your message its way cool to be honored and badged awarded by fellow bloggesr you are truly inspirational hope yuo posted it on your blog congrats!
christina

Unknown said...

ok now where is that Antman?

hello Antman come out know your around out there somewheres! hehehe
Christina

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog