meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Blogging to Fame the bloggers
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blogging to Fame the bloggers


HA! Well I knew I wasn't the only soul who is ticked off on this voting/spamming game. what is Admin to do? apparently they're blocking the spammers and sifting through the rubble, when the smoke clears and the dust settles
I'm almost certain that bloggers will be much happier.It's always darkest before the dawn hehehe. However, I still see this contest geared towards the "Pros" & not "New" bloggers like myself, time will tell how this all pans out. Wondering,thinking pondering.

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog