meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Remember when MTV was Great! part 6
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Remember when MTV was Great! part 6

Remember when MTV was great part6 as noted earlier Rapture MTV's first rap song by Blondie correct me if I'm wrong.
Let not forget the PUNKS!

Raputure-Blondie

London Calling- The Clash love em

Rock the Casbah-The Clash I perfer the extended version

I wanna be sedated- The Ramones perhaps the greatest punk band?

Hey St.Peter-Flash & The Pan

God save the Queen- The Sex Pistols

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, back in the day when MTV actually played videos! Those were the good old days.

How are you doing? Ants have invaded my house and I've been battling them. Oh yeah, and my computer crashed and I had to go get a new one. Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

you just bought a computer Dais! have you watched some of the vds they are awesome nice to see you around my friend!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog