meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Show me some love n vote for my blog if you digit!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Show me some love n vote for my blog if you digit!

awww come on people,
isn't anyone gonna show me some LOVE? heheheh I'm still in this bloggin contest not like I have a chance against the pros but vote for my blog if you like it. Bloggin is hard work as I have said before specially when you are techie challenged ha and you may leave comments don't be scurrred hehehe
hb

4 comments:

Lucy Dee said...

Dear harleyblues:

(Feel free to erase this comment as it is not pertaining to your original post.)

My name is Lucy Dee and I'm a female standup comedienne in NYC.

I caught wind of your via a blogroll.

I figured you might be interested in my most recent post on Metabigotry in comedy.

I'm trying to "get the word out," and I decided to drop you a line.
Perhaps, you would be interested in stopping by my spot and giving your opinion?

Thank you again, and thanks for being such an open-minded citizen.

My blog:
The Quest For Comedic Stardom
http://standup101.blogspot.com

best
Lucy

Unknown said...

Hello Lucy
no not at all at leat a human has posted here hehehe I will look at your spot in a min. lol thanx for wanting my opinion. ps keep up that dream!
hb

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I'm not a human LOL, I already Famed you but the rules won't let me give you more than 1 for each blog and yourself :o)

Unknown said...

Of course Colin you count and you matter lmao! hope you liked all the vids C.

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog