meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Love em Bagpipes do you?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Love em Bagpipes do you?

Love em Bagpipes! do you ?

I find the Bagpipes very fascinating bags-N-pipes. Love the sound liken the kilts, the whole mystique of it all. OK I love plaid just love plaid! Men lookin very sexy in kilts too. I know there are Scottish bagpipes & Irish ones I even heard of Spanish bag pipes, say wha? Spanish bagpipes?

The earliset recorded bagpipe is 400 BC from Athens that's many years ago Jack. I wonder what the difficulty level is, to playing pipes? and the my question is:

"Why men do not wear under garments" or is this a thing of the past? this has alsways puzzled me need to research this more. At least some are giving it a try, see below heheheh.



Bagpipes anyone?

get down brotha,wonder what he is playin? lol



Long way to the Top if you wanna Rock N Roll-AC/DC
see, even AC/DC loves the bagpipes!
and



Mull of Kyntires-Paul McCartney & Wings see Paul likes em too!

thoughts anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi C,
What have you done to your feed?

See you have Feedburner, so log into your feedburner account and your blogger account, two separate windows.

From your Blogger Dashboard select Settings, then click on Site Feed, check that Post Feed redirect is http://feeds.feedburner.com/SirPaulMcCartney&TheBeatles

Go into feedburner, click on My Feeds, Check title, original feed should be something like http://SirPaulMcCartney&TheBeatles.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
and your feed address should be SirPaulMcCartney&TheBeatles

click on Publicise, then on left select Chicklet chooser, select chicklet, at bottom where it says 'Use as a widget in', make sure it is changed to Blogger then click 'Go'. Then it will open Blogger for you to sign in and complete the process :)

Unknown said...

Colin I have done that havent I? just added another chicklet(see blog) sent you a message too! C.

Anonymous said...

The english language isn't my primary language, however I could understand this while using google translator. Terrific publish, have them coming! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

As I website possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling fantastic , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck. florida auto insurance quotes

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog