meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Sheesh more blogger struggles ha! HELP!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sheesh more blogger struggles ha! HELP!

Well. as If I didn't know, "I did not know that my RSS feed is not working and had to log onto Feed burner to activate it, DAMN!" no ones been able to subscribe to me and I would appreciate anyone that does see "sidebar" to let me know that it IS working correctly now? All all the while Iv'e been trying to get more "traffic" to my blogs laughin at myself here. This has given me a headache in doublee. Whew for the techie challenged like myself if anyone could help or have suggestions please feel free to leave me a comment,Thank you.

signed
the still technically challenged
harleyblues

HELP-The Beatles, Studio version

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog