meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Paul @ RoundHouse/Camden
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, October 26, 2007

Paul @ RoundHouse/Camden


Win player ,real player, media player would play this video concert.
This is Paul McCartney's entire gig last night at The Round House, Electric Proms event!
Oct.25.07
note: I suggest watching this on windows media player for the full concert effect with bigger screen
Enjoy Folks!

Ok watching the vid myself so far I see Elsa, dang gurl you were there too! Ok, also see Audrey and Sharon, hehehe. lmao Audrey whats with the boppin head? kidding of course! Keps too? Hey Tessa, I see you in the vid also! Abe the giggin clown and great drummer!

Man lots of people who were in La gig at the Amoeba is at this gig!
Right on Paul! lovin the live strings on "Only mama Knows" Man this is freakin brillant

Paul's entire gig!! well at least we can watch the whole thing for those of us that couldn't be there!~ "That was me" "was brillant" Oh man "Eleanor Rigby"is brillant with the strings, fantastic! Man lovin "Band on the run" also Paul. "Calico Skies" just lovely woohooo!!wish we'd hear "Head in the clouds" a must watch live concert.
This is just like a Hallmark card the next best thing to being there lmao!


8 comments:

Apple-Nellie said...

...and you are the only one who wasn't there! Awww!!! :(

Unknown said...

lol Nellie were you there too! geeeez man it looks as if everyone had a really rawkin time!I LOVED the stings on some of the tunes, I remember asking Paul on that one lil thread Paul add strings to your next gig that was a few years ago! but he nver answered lmao

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this and as us flowers are in Dubai we couldn't go either!

Great blog, come smell the flowers anytime!!

Cheers...

Apple-Nellie said...

Cool beans! I'm glad you talked to him personally! I think I'm going to faint! LOL
Eleonor Rigby sounded great and House of Wax. Calico Skies brought back a little sad memory. {Linda}

I am glad you were able to open the url. On the message board some folks have a hard time accessing it. It's either Real player and/or Windows media player, then wait for the download and voila!Got it!
I am still watching it now. I saw Lauren singing along just like the rests of Macca fans.
It's Got To Get You Into My Life-it was fast tho but the cam picked her. Now, I am looking for Martin-our mod on the macca forum.
Ha ha

Unknown said...

your welcome Go smell the flowers

so true your name I hope your mum enjoys the concert!! please come agian!
hb!

Unknown said...

lmao Nellie

I didnt talk to Paul but I mentioned it on some posty within the last two years Paul it would be nice if you added strings to your gigs. Yu could tell people that the link works from my blog?
lol
xx
C

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Unknown said...

lol @ Anom?

I'm not right? not right about what?
sorry you feel that way, n that you don't like my blog- can't please everyone~

have a nice day!~

M/hb~

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog