meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Two of my all time Fav Paul McCartney & Wings tunes!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Two of my all time Fav Paul McCartney & Wings tunes!

Two of my all time fav Paul McCartney & Wings tunes!

I'm not quite sure as to why these are two of my all time Wings tunes? could it be the catchy lyrics, the hook, the beat or the intros? Perhaps these are memories when I was a young kid. If you like em please leave a message.


Day Time Night time suffering- Paul & Wings
set to cartoon the only version of this song I can find Love this song one of Paul McCartney's best!


Let em in-Paul McCartney & Wings Japan 1990

damn the vid is a little choppy but some great shots of Paul at his Piano, Linda and Wix. Also included another song you might be fimliar with. One of my all time Fav wings tunes!

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog