meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Fav Beatles tunes for Bloggers! prt3
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fav Beatles tunes for Bloggers! prt3

Fav Beatles tunes for Bloggers! prt3

Continuing my tribute to other bloggers that LOVE the Beatles with their blog links and names, This next video is different, a Beatles mix of sorts, well check it out for yourself. it's pretty cool scratch that effin cool! I must say I lovin this remix again~

For the Benefit of Mr. Kite ReMix-The Beatles for Dan his blog at Musicforhumans


Drive my Car live-Paul McCartney for Eric his blog at we buy used cars
dang my computer wiped out! lol now I have to repost the links and vid~

I want you-She's so heavy from the movie soundtrack Across the Universe
Man doesn't the female vocals sound like Delana from Rock starr INXS, it does huh? anyhow a great version but no vid~damn!
For OneEyedView this is their blog link don't know their name tho? lol


Yesterday-The Beatle live and one of Paul McCartney's timeless master piece's
for Cindy her blog at Art work by Cindy Hesse for Belly Dancin girl her blog at BellyDancersdiary


If I Fell-The beatles from the movie a hard days night for Mark anthony-his blog at
Hotel Mark

7 comments:

Mark Antony said...

What a really great idea for a post, thanks very much for the inclusion! This video is different from what I remembered.

I'll put up a response to this in my blog soon. Mark.

Mark Antony said...

I posted a response here; http://digital-newworld.com/blog/2007/11/27/the-beatles-and-classical-guitar/

38 years after this song was written I can still hear different things in it. At his best George Harrison was a superb songwriter.

Best wishes, Mark.

Unknown said...

Hiya Nark glad you like it will check put your posrt now!~

Unknown said...

Oh Shoot I mean to Say Mark oops I said Nark!~ lmao sorry Mark Anothny!~
hb~

Anonymous said...

How much fun is this? What a creative post and great excuse to listen to Beatles music.

Thanks.

Unknown said...

hiya Phyllis

Im glad you liked it do yu have a Fav Beatle tune? thanx for stoppin by!
hb~

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the movie, Across the Universe yet? Being the Beatle fan you obviously are, that is probably a silly question!

I absolutely loved it. The "I Want You" video is from the movie where a character gets drafted during the Vietnam War.

Keep up the great blogging!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog