meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: How to Tell When a Relationship is Over
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, December 02, 2007

How to Tell When a Relationship is Over


Video sent by sabo-tage

I happen to Stumble onto this webby Called Daily Motion. Here is the first video that I happened to watch. I thought it was terribly funny, so I thought I'd share it with you. If you like this video please Stumble it!~
hb~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha ! Very funny!

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it. You must be the only one, since no one has commented but than again, I rarely get comments lol

Anonymous said...

Funny video HarleyBlues. I enjoyed it. Love the book of faults.

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog