meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Where did all the time go blogging mostly
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Where did all the time go blogging mostly

Where did all the time go blogging mostly

That's what I'm asking myself this past week I have been off work, vacation, much needed really.
Here is how I have spent my time this past week. 68 hours blogging, surfing the net and reading other blogs. Yes, that is alot of time, you do it too. ha!
1/2 hr. food shoppin, who needs to eat? 1/2 hr. getting gas, this cost me $50 for just a lil over half a tank of gas, I live in the bay area.
1/2 hr. cleaning house, well maybe more but who's counting? lol 1 hour playing with my cat's. 4 hours watching movies.

I ask myself is this time well spent? Sure it is because I wasn't at work which I do love by the way. It has been a tiring vacation in one sense since I have been online most of my vacation. My next vacation is about 3 weeks from now and I wonder what I will be up to then?
Sometimes we just need to veg out and do nothing accept for hang out. Have you ever had such a lazy vacation?

This Video pretty much describes me this past week


Everynight-Paul McCartney & Wings Lovin it!

3 comments:

Tony said...

Hi all,
Ahhh this sounds familiar, me and the wife spend oodles of time online, at least 8hrs a day, some days as many as 12hrs, like at weekends.
The time goes so fast online though, it doesn't seem like 8hrs until you realize it's time for dinner (or breakfast).
Yes food shopping is done so fast so we can get back to our blogs or whatever else we do online, we usually forget half of what we went for, course we realize later while we are writing our blogs that we needed coffee or something.
Great postcard joke. Catch you later.

Tony:)

Unknown said...

Hiya Tony
ahhh good to know you & your wife share some of my habits!! Does she have her won computer how do the two of you share computer time?
thanx for stoppin by!

Tony said...

Hi again,
Yes we both have our own computer, mine is really old though which means I cannot view vids and I have no sound:(
Our computers sit next to each other so we get to spend huge amounts of time together, good job we have so much in common. It's really cool.
It will be even better once I get enough money together to buy a new pc, one that can watch vids, then i'll get the most out of harleyblues.

Tony:)

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog