meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Is this the most Bizzare video ever?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, December 31, 2007

Is this the most Bizzare video ever?




Is this the most Bizzare video ever?

While searching to find vids for New Year's I came across this video again. I have seen it twice on other sites. If you have not see it for yourself, watch and tell me what you think? Parts are funny and others, just freakin bizzare. lol


I am quite surprised they did not incorporate the Beatles into this vid... lol

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog