meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: A Special Harleyblues Christmas message to you around the world
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, December 24, 2007

A Special Harleyblues Christmas message to you around the world



~ Merry Christmas Everyone from Harleyblues at
Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon

Christmas Glitter Graphics

~I just want to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate~ A big shout out and Merry christmas to all you rawkin Beatle fans or music fans! I also want to give a special shout out to my Steve who is away right now, my matey Sarah in Derbyshire Uk.

Liz in Horgan Switzerland,. Swaying Daisy in Alabama. Tony & Nellie in Texas, Nellie Apple in Texas, and all my friends that read my blog but don't know how to post here lol.
To all the visitors around the world that do visit my blog and keep coming back, you rawk and Thankyou!! I Love you all!
A special Merry Crimble to Paul McCartney & Ringo, Dear ol Sam in Liverpool England and Dear ol Geoff Baker hugs to you.

I'd like to send all my prayers and wishes to the troops in Iraq that their day be filled with much food & laughter! with their fellow soldiers, you are NOT forgotten. May this damn WAR end soon!

. Glitter-Graphics
Glitter Graphics


Mariah Carey-O Holy Night

So this is Christmas, lets not forget all loved ones that have left us, or cannot be with us.Their Spirit's are with us always. Bless everyone and may you have a peaceful & prosperous New Year. Damn this song always gets my tore up by Mariah. Listen to it people!~


THe King Elvis Presley- I'll have a blue Christmas
I thought I'd add Elvis here for your listening pleasure who dosen't love Elvis?


An American Trilogy~ Elvis

For our troops in Iraq, Iran & Pakistan I dedicate this song to all you brave men and women out there, you know you guys are brave. Know that you are being remembered by all Americans over here in the states, Bless you all and Happy Holodays. I hope you guys digg this lil Elvis video I picked out for you,. that's if you have access to computers? Swaying Daisys fav Elvis song too XX guys waving and typin from the states lol
side note:
Ha! now I know where Paul got some of his lyrics to one of his songs uhuh Paul lol
Love Peace & Souuuul train
be blessed
xx
harleyblues

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you (((((((Christina)))))))!

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Unknown said...

lol did you listen to the video Liz? Merry Christmas Lil Big!

me~ lol

Apple-Nellie said...

Harleyblues, Merry Christmas!
YA RAWK GIRL!
God Bless.
Luvs and lotsa Hugz
Nellie Apple
Texas, USA
December 25, 2007,6:56A.M

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas ((((((((((Christina!!!!!)))))))

Hope you've had a great time and have a very happy New year!!!

hugs

Sarah :-)
x

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog