meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Damn! am I in shock Mariah Carey got married!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Damn! am I in shock Mariah Carey got married!

*
*
Damn am I in shock, Mariah Carey got married!


I kid you not, just last week after seeing Mariah Carey on Saturday Night Live, I wondered when Miss "M" was gonna get her somebody once agian. It's been a long time for Mariah, right? I wanted her to find happiness, cuz the girl deserves it, just like all of us.

I walked into my neighberhood 7-11 this evenin and If I did not see, splashed across the page of "People" of all mags, Mariah & Nick Cannon got married!~ What the? COOL, trip!.. I'm happy for her big time. I wish her true, Love & Happiness~

hb~

Touch my Body- Mariah Carey off her new album E=MC2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With Nick Cannon? My goodness. Well, good for her.

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog