meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: WTF? C'mon Ludacris supportin Obama but callin Hillary Clinton a Bitch?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, July 31, 2008

WTF? C'mon Ludacris supportin Obama but callin Hillary Clinton a Bitch?

*
*
Like this post Stumble it or Digg it!
WTF? C'mon Ludacris supportin Obama but calling Hillary Clinton a Bitch?

You know I awoke this AM and heard on K-Fog in San Fransisco that Ludacris had made a rap in support of Obama.. well after work I just had to hear it!~ I support Hillary and will not be voting this coming election ( maybe Green party?)

I do like Ludacris but..... WTF? calling Hillary Clinton an "Irrelevant Bitch", oh hell no!~ that is straight rude, If your gonna make a political rap have some class on yours...I'm disappointed in ya..........Luda, this rap is weak man, try again!

How would Ludacris like someone to call his Mama a Bitch?




Ludacris F'ed up vid check it!~

Hell NO I won't vote Obama!
Post a Comment

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google
Loading...

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog