meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: WTF? C'mon Ludacris supportin Obama but callin Hillary Clinton a Bitch?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, July 31, 2008

WTF? C'mon Ludacris supportin Obama but callin Hillary Clinton a Bitch?

*
*
Like this post Stumble it or Digg it!
WTF? C'mon Ludacris supportin Obama but calling Hillary Clinton a Bitch?

You know I awoke this AM and heard on K-Fog in San Fransisco that Ludacris had made a rap in support of Obama.. well after work I just had to hear it!~ I support Hillary and will not be voting this coming election ( maybe Green party?)

I do like Ludacris but..... WTF? calling Hillary Clinton an "Irrelevant Bitch", oh hell no!~ that is straight rude, If your gonna make a political rap have some class on yours...I'm disappointed in ya..........Luda, this rap is weak man, try again!

How would Ludacris like someone to call his Mama a Bitch?




Ludacris F'ed up vid check it!~

Hell NO I won't vote Obama!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings HB.
Being British I'm not really in any position to criticise (although the next president will have an effect on us), but I seem to find it amazing that so many people are willing to put their faith in somebody for all intents and purposes hasn't achieved anything. He seems to just have appeared from nowhere.
Then again, I'll be glad to see the back of the village idiot Bush.

Unknown said...

Moring Jeff

hahahahaha the Village idiot ,, Nice hehehehe yes, I feel the same way. did you listen to the video? I might have to put up another version anyhow I donot like how Luda called Hillary C. a bitch I think should would have run this country righteously. Yes NObama have seemed to come from nowhere and I think its all hype myself nomatter who this country puts into office I do believe we will be in even more troubles than we have now..It's scary to think about it!~

hb

Anonymous said...

Indeed. At least you get the chance to elect your leader. We're currently being run by a traitor to the labour movement who nobody ever voted for.
Listened to the vid over on Youtube. I can see your point, but I agree with a lot of what Ludacris says. Ah well, just a perspective from the UK. Great to chat with you again, HB.
BTW, give this one a try, seems to be working: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulcGldJlKiA

Unknown said...

Hello Jeff
well all your comments are welcome. I did have that one link here but it ran slow for some reason,, why is the current leader in your country a traitor? lol I dont even know his name, since Tony Blair?

Anonymous said...

Without wishing to get too political on your blog, HB, the entire government are traitors to the working men and women that put them in power. The labour party was founded by the trade unions as a political voice for the working classes of this country. Tony Blair turned it into just another Thatcherite Tory party, selling us all down stream in the process. Obviously a necessary sacrifice in return for power ;)
BTW, Gordon Brown's the current Prime minister, and don't worry HB, a great deal of this country don't know who he is either lol :)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah that's his name Gordon Brown ha!! and dont you worry Mister I get plenty political on this blog see older posts ,,, hehehehe after all the Beatles were political? mostly John......

ps doesnt the Queen have the final say in the UK? lol

Anonymous said...

Nope. Thank god. lol :)

Anonymous said...

I think he's losing his thunder. He's extremely arrogant and has nothing to offer the US. The wrest of the world talks about how Americans stick their noses in everyone's business, but isn't that what Obama did in Europe?

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog