meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: New Paul McCartney song My Soul have you heard it yet?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

New Paul McCartney song My Soul have you heard it yet?

^
^
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
New Paul McCartney song My Soul have you heard it yet?

Note: think big brother isn't watching I had a visit from the Web Sheriff reguarding this post see below~
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to listen to Paul McCartney's new song My Soul. I'm not sure what I think of the song yet as I only listened to it 3 times. Paul's vocals seem to waiver just a bit at the beginning of the song, a bit worriesome. This does not remind me of the Firemen tracks, as I have been reading by others. perhaps it's just me and my ears? lol it doesn't seem like Paul at all, but it's his voice-smile. I'll have to ask Liz~

Well you can have a to listen to My Soul song via MaccaBlog.com a French Macca webby tomorrow-8/6 and decide for yourself. MaccaBlog.com is in French & some pages translate to English. I provided the link there above.

" Paul McCartney and Nitin Sawhney recorded a song together, which will be released on the next album London Undersoud- October 13, 2008. Les rumeurs annonçaient un morceau attaquant Heather Mills, l'ex-femme de Paul McCartney.
Rumors announced a piece attacking Heather Mills, the former wife of Paul McCartney. Les fans seront rassurés de savoir que ce n'est pas le cas ! The fans will be reassured to know that this is not the case! "

Rumour has it that this song is about Heather humm.. dunno, could be according to the lyrics but I bet Paul will never tell, Ha!
hb~
what do you think of Paul's new song?

8/8/08
well I just had to post this comment on this post.... since Web Sherrif was so nice about it....geez we have web police? I can see for national or international security things of that nature but... I find this quite interesting

WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013Fax 44-(0)208-323-8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
http://www.websheriff.com/

Hi Harleyblues,

On behalf of Cooking Vinyl and Nitin Sawhney many thanks for plugging “My Soul” (featuring Paul McCartney and taken from Nitin’s new album, “London Undersound” – UK / EU street date & digital release 13th October) ... ..

thanks also, on behalf of the artist and label for not posting any pirate links to unreleased (studio) material and, if your readers want good quality, non-pirated, previews, then full-length, official tracks shall shortly be available for fans and bloggers to post / host / share etc ... ..

check-out http://www.nitinsawhney.com/ and www.myspace.com/nitinsawhney for announcements and info on the new album and 2008 shows.

Thanks again for your plug.
Regards,
WEB SHERIFF

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya Victor
its 6:17am here in the states

I dunno where you blog post went as I rearrange the posts to put Macca on top.. Yes Im glad Im not the only one who thinks this is not reminicent of the Fireman ..hheheheh so the song grows on you huh?

thanx for bisting and you guys have a great website!
hb~

Unknown said...

I found your comment in my email... and posting it

Hi !

I'm french, great fan of Macca and member of Maccablog.com. I've heard this song more than 10 times now and I gotta to tell you that the more I listen to it, the more I like it. You're right that it's really not a "fireman" song, completely different from the other fireman tunes. The voice is a bit stunning in the beginning but you get used to it after several hearings, the vibe is very peaceful, very nice song to relax or to listen to before sleeping. Thanks to talk about Macablog.com

All The Best !

Victor (Get-back-jojo)

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for posting my comment and yes maccablog.com is really a geat website. If you speak a bit french just leave a small message to say hi from the states we would al apreciate that. Your blog is also fantastic, congratulations ! I see that you're a great fan just as I am. I love to talk about my passion and I really like to speak english. Do youhave an MSN adress to chat about macca's music an news ?

Victor

Unknown said...

No I dont speak French sadly ....I was in Paris a few Years ago at the Stade De France seeing Paul .. I was standing with Heather and made it to the front row.. I have that story posted but it is pages back from last year!!! I tried to join the site but it would not let me cuz I wanted to leave you guys a message on your website ....
I dont use Msn ,, hardly btw... I could ad a link of your website here.. that might be an idea since it is Beatle related hehehehe
hb~

WEB SHERIFF said...

WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208-323 8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hi Harleyblues,

On behalf of Cooking Vinyl and Nitin Sawhney many thanks for plugging “My Soul” (featuring Paul McCartney and taken from Nitin’s new album, “London Undersound” – UK / EU street date & digital release 13th October) ... .. thanks also, on behalf of the artist and label for not posting any pirate links to unreleased (studio) material and, if your readers want good quality, non-pirated, previews, then full-length, official tracks shall shortly be available for fans and bloggers to post / host / share etc ... .. check-out www.nitinsawhney.com and www.myspace.com/nitinsawhney for announcements and info on the new album and 2008 shows.

Thanks again for your plug.

Regards,

WEB SHERIFF

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog