meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Paris Hilton Slams!!! John McCain with campaign ad of her own
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Paris Hilton Slams!!! John McCain with campaign ad of her own

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
Paris Hilton Slams!!! John McCain with campaign ad of her own..

It should only be fair, since I posted the Ludacris camp ad supportin Obama..that I post
Paris Hilton's ad....clowin McCain... Now fair is fair........right? it's hella funny ok! and rightly, so I would have responded too.
This video speaks for itsself...what trips me out is this John McCain decided to go hang out with the bikers in Sturgis this past weekend.. are you effin kidding me? that's a double WTF?? where is this campaign gonna take us next?

See more funny videos at Funny or Die



atta girl Paris, that was hot, you go!~ you are most eloquent I like your game plan! Ha
hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog