meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Paul dont do it!!!!!!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Paul dont do it!!!!!!

#
#
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!

Paul don't do it!!!!

Now there are rumours swirling around that Paul McCartney is entertaining the idea of getting married again, to Nancy Shevell? Can I just say DON'T DO IT PAUL! Give yourself some time damn.. All your fans & family want you happy .... I know people didn't care for Heather but I liked her.
People shouldn't judge someone who they do not know.. and what they read from the media making her out to be a villain.. Heather has done a world of good for lots of causes and she had Bea.. this has just got to be a rumour ...I hope Paul never remarries, truthfully~
hb~
8/19 Paul I'm so happy to read you donot plan on getting married...whewww



Don't- Elvis Presley ded: to Paul McCartney lol listen to Elvis's harmonies just brilliant!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on this point. Marriage is useless for you Paul, if you love her, stay with her, be happy but marying her will just cause you only troubles.

However,if he DO marry her, Nancy is VERY rich (perhaps even richer than Paul) so if things go wrong after the wedding she won't try to grab Paul's money like a stupid f...... b.... did !

Unknown said...

Hiya Victor~

ahh we donot know what went on behind close doors w/Paul & Heather but I found her to be ectremely charming she didnt have to talk to me..or give me one of Pauls guitar pics in LA in Paris she took a birthday card that I had for Paul and put it in her pocket,, she was very friendly with fans and I appreciate all her efforts for Landmines & Animal rights

Apple-Nellie said...

OMGOSH! Here we go again!
You know something that we couldn't give Paul is ya know----
So be it!
He is so lonely and I we all know that he can't live without a woman in his life.

Whatever Paul--- wherever your boat floats -it's your business but please don't make us weep!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog