meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: What to do when your hot and irritated? Plus Beatles Mix & Mash
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, September 06, 2008

What to do when your hot and irritated? Plus Beatles Mix & Mash

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
What to do when your hot and irritated? Plus Beatles Mix & Mash

It's freakin hot!
Man it's damn hot over here where I live. The heat makes me lazy and sleepy at least we could have some kinda breeze, right? Been having a heat wave in the bay area now for almost a week and I'm not in an air conditioned place at the moment, but my tight quarters of an apartment and I tell you.. it's making me uncomfortable. My favorite time of year is the Fall wish it would hurry up and come soon.
Geez, I could only imagine what animals feel like..ewwww..the poor lil creatures.

I don't even wanna drive anywhere! I don't have a damn pool either, I feel like a damn Grumpy Gus, laughin at myself. One thing that can bring you outta any funky mode is too listen to music, I'm just having a difficult time in choosing which vids to post?




Beatles-Green day Mash-up- Elanor Rigby

-whatta think? It would have been hella cool with cool vid to match .. but they did a great job this is crystal clear and Maasshed well... heheheh

Beatles in the Mix-Mash it up
I think it would be cool if someone would do a whole Beatles catalog of Beatles mixes. I had posted one months ago, perhaps this is what I will post, a Beatles mix, if I can find one. Yeah, Paul why don't you and Ringo come out with a catalog of Beatles mixes and what I mean by this is several songs mixed into one not just one songy remixed..like I have heard in the past..
Or a Beatles "Mash- up" If you haven't heard a a Mash-up well I'll post one than.. It would be a slam dunk I bet every Beatles fan would buy em..would you? just thinking.



Beatles & Pantera Mash-up- Elanor Rigby done quite well like the video

I wonder what Paul and the band are doing if they are rehearing for that gig in Israel? I don't like that he is playing there either. I cannot express how many times I don't approve, like I would have any influence on Macca, ha! Maybe Paul will take his new Beatles Monopoly game on the road with him to play with the band... I'm just too delirious now since its so HOT!!!lol
OK, I have spent hours looking for vids Ive been workin on this post for 3 plus hours now, dang~I'm am-bushed and sleepy~lol
hb~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi HB !

You cannot imagine how lucky you are to be hot. (by the way in which city do you live ?)I wish i could be hot like you are. in France it's raining almost all day long. My summer in Liverpool was rainy as well. I have almost forgotten how good it is to be hot REALLY HOT.

Ayway, Green day's Eleanor Rigby is not as good as their Lennon's "Working class hero" cover for the Grammy's awards. i'm not a big fan of Green Day ayway. Always the same style: Loud Guitar and not a lot of creativity. The Beales were and will stay definitely the best band of all times !

Unknown said...

Hiya Victor

Im in sunnyvale Ca lol I like the rain its so refreshing. Oh you spent the summer in Liverpool? where did you stay? did you hit all the Beatles sites?

Green Day isnt covering the Beatles in this vid it's a mash-up lol Yes and they did a great job at the grammy's w. working class hero.

You are also cottect the Beatles are the best band that ever lived!! lol

Unknown said...

Did you happen to listen to the Pantera version.. I like Green Day's version what don't you like about it besides you not liking Green Day? lol

Anonymous said...

Ho yeah you're right I thought they were singing the chorus. We don't hear very well because of the Loud guitar ! ^^

About Liverpool, I spendt three month there so I had plenty of time to see al the Beatles places. Penny Lane, Forthlin Road, Mendips, Strawberry Field, The Cavern Club (where I use to go 3 or4 times each week ^^). My summer was really AWESOME, the only thing i disliked there was the weather, absolutely awful.I'm loking forward to come to the US next summer. NYC, Miami or L.A. Well I have time to think about that.

Victor

Unknown said...

Oh sheesh I meant to say your correct the Beatles are the best band ever..
you left ypur message on the wrong post btw...lol

cool beans you got to hang at all the Beatles sites,,England n Liverpool is grand!

Da Old Man said...

Very interesting concept. The Beatles are so much better than their imitators. :)

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog