meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Is Paul in Israel this week, Security better be protecting his ass! Now death threats?!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Is Paul in Israel this week, Security better be protecting his ass! Now death threats?!

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
Is Paul in Israel this week, Security better be protecting his ass!

No matter how many protests by various groups or fans like me, for that matter. Paul McCartney will be playing his first time ever, gig, in Tel-Aviv this coming Sept 25.. that is 12 only, days away.
I wonder if Paul and the band are there now? Certainly we should be hearing from Brian. There is a contest on a local radio station (Quebec) to see Paul in concert. I have to find the link. I'm hoping Paul has a gang-load of security with him to protect him and the band from Political fanatics & protesters alike.!

I had re-wrote this page only to have it close on me while searching in Google, dang!
Anyhow here is the link if you would like to click on it to possibly fly to Israel to see Macca
93.3 FM promotions
&
here in french

What about security for Paul?

I''d hate to see some dump-truck try and F-up this party....
Yeah know, I bet Michael would bring out a can of whip-ass onto anyone that got outta hand. Michael. geez, have you seen the size of those guns on that guy? friendly, easy going, friendly. I wouldn't want to piss him off! lol than we have Mr. Mark a quiet one, who seems to come from outta nowhere, remember Paris 04? He was soo nice I'll never forget his help.smile..Well if these guys are there to protect Paul, I feel I can sleep better now. Macca feels just like family to me, and I cannot help to worry? I worry about the band also..

If you have never seen Paul McCartney live, I tell you this, It will be one of the most memorable moments of your life... E-V-E-R...! Truly..

10:38pm saturday night

WTF? Now Paul McCartney is receiving death threats if he plays Israel? This freakin bugs me real effin bad.,. I just received a Macca news alert that Paul is receiving death threats! This pisses me off, Damn and Paul still plans to play there? I have not read the links yet but will provide em.. on Jihad watch it's posted:

"SIR Paul McCartney has been threatened that he will be the target of suicide bombers unless he abandons plans to play his first concert in Israel".


Sunday September 14,2008
By Dennis Rice Sunday Express, edit: plus my own lil comments "hb take"

SIR Paul McCartney has been threatened that he will be the target of suicide bombers unless he abandons plans to play his first concert in Israel.

Self-styled preacher of hate Omar Bakri claimed the former Beatle’s decision to take part in the Jewish state’s 60th anniversary celebrations had made him an enemy of all Muslims.( hb take: what like other western musicians haven't played in the region before? why threaten Paul McCartney?)

Sources said Sir Paul was shocked but refused to be intimidated.In an interview with Israeli media yesterday he said: “I was approached by different groups and political bodies who asked me not to come here. I refused. I do what I think and I have many friends who support Israel. ( hb take:right, Paul, you shouldn't be threatend but I'd be scared and would refrain from stepping on ground there, you are much to precious to us that LOVE you!)

”Sir Paul, 65, should have gone to Israel with the Beatles in 1965 but they were barred by the Jewish nation’s government over fears they would corrupt young people. ( hb take: quite a bunch of BS simple)

Yesterday a number of websites described him as an infidel and suggested he was going to Israel only because of the reported £2.3m fee for the one-off concert. A message posted on one website said: (hb take: Infidel? now what would they know what Paul McCartney believes in he is a man of PEACE)

“Shame on you Paul McCartney for day trippin’ to apartheid Israel” and vowed never to buy his music again.Bakri, who made his weekly internet broadcast to fellow extremists from his home in Lebanon, where he has lived in exile since being banned from returning to Britain, said (hb take: man this guy needs to get a clue perhaps he would dig a Macca concert and set his head straight, well it's just a thought?

Sir Paul was “making more enemies than friends”.Syrian-born Bakri, 48, went on: “I heard today that the pop star Paul McCartney is playing as a part of the celebrations.

“If you speak about the holocaust and its authenticity never being proved historically in the way the Jewish community portray it, people will arrest you. People will you say you should not speak like this. Yet they go and celebrate the anniversary of 60 years of what? ( hb take: the Holocaust never being proved historically, huh is this guy truly serious?)

“Instead of supporting the people of Palestine in their suffering, McCartney is celebrating the atrocities of the occupiers. The one who is under occupation is supposed to be getting the help. “And so I believe for Paul McCartney, what he is doing really is creating more enemies than friends.”Explaining his comments, Bakri told the Sunday Express: (hb take: you can't fault a man for what he truly believes but this is a bit extreme.)

“Our enemy’s friend is our enemy.“Thus Paul McCartney is the enemy of every Muslim. We have what we call ‘sacrifice’ operatives who will not stand by while he joins in a celebration of their oppression. (hb take: did he take a vote stating every muslim hates Macca or am I missing something here?

“If he values his life Mr McCartney must not come to Israel. He will not be safe there. The sacrifice operatives will be waiting for him.”

Lawyer Anjem Choudary, who last week chaired a meeting in London at which extremists claimed the next 9/11-style atrocity would be in Britain, said:( hb take: these guys are fanatical,crazy, maniacs.,.period)

Sir Paul had allowed himself to become a propaganda tool for Israel.He added: “Muslims have every right to be angry at Paul McCartney. How would the world react if he wanted to have a concert in occupied Kashmir?“They would not allow it to happen but because it is Israel he can play. (hb take: blah blah blah boring!)

A country which, as the celebration indicates did not exist 60 years ago, only exists thanks to stealing and occupying another country’s lands.” Yesterday the comments drew condemnation from Palestinian sources and outsiders.( Hb take: as it should)

Omar Barghouti, of The Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel, described the threat as “deplorable”.Patrick Mercer, the Conservative MP for Newark and a former Shadow Security Minister, said:

“One could dismiss Bakri as a ranting extremist but history has shown that he has an ability to twist minds, so his comments should not be underestimated. (hb take: I'd take a threat like this pretty seriously-what a jerk.)

“If Sir Paul McCartney wants to play at the 60th anniversary then it is the worst form of illiberalism for Omar Bakri to restrict the artist’s freedom in this way.”A spokesman for Sir Paul declined to comment on the threat, saying: (Hb take: yes, many are pretty speechless also how could one comment for Paul?.)

“Paul’s Friendship First concert is about his music. Paul’s is a message of peace.”Tickets for the concert range from £70 to £230.

what a bunch of crap you cannot reason with a bunch of maniacs!

what do you think thoughts anyone?

hb

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi HB !

I'm really worrying about this gig. I still think that's it's a mistake. In some ways I can understand the anger of some muslims... However, Paul is here just for Music and for his fans in Israel ! If these busted succeed to kill him, they will have hundred of thousands of people against them. They cannot imagine how bad this could be for their religion...

(I hope you've understood what I meant but when I 'm angry as I am now, I'm losing my head).

Unknown said...

Hoya Victor,

you make perfect sense. This is truly a shame I too have worried about this since I heard about it back in June.. Yes, Paul is a musician who is peaceful.. why bring him into the frey? I don't understand this mind set at all? Why threaten the worlds most beloved artist living legend,, it really pisses me off!

Anonymous said...

Hi HB !

Look what I've found ! The islamic organization's leader have never heard of the Beatles or of Paul Mcartney ! Funny isn't it ?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=75354

Da Old Man said...

I believe he will be perfectly safe. Israel has the best security force in the world. They will be extra cautious to be sure Paul is well protected.

Unknown said...

i'll check ot out later Victor but thanx for posting it~

Unknown said...

hi old man

well I'm hopimg you are correct, I can't believe this crap against Paul..

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog