meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: The Vatican forgives John Lennon
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Vatican forgives John Lennon

^
^
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
The Vatican forgives John Lennon


I'm sorry, but big deal. John got his forgiveness from God.
I don't like this Pope in the Vatican, his eyes remind me of the devil.

Mumbai India
I just want to add, this morning, I was up till 4am watching this tragedy unfold in Mumbai, India, unbelievable, freakin terrorists.

Now CNN in announcing the hostage situation is over at the Taj Hotel.
Lets pray the other landmarks holding hostages under siege in Mumbai, end soon. I feel for the people and the hostages. Peace be with them soon. What a scary and frighting situation.
hb

4 comments:

Apple-Nellie said...

Eyes of the devil? Lol! He is German and most of them their eyes often look so mysterious.

Apple-Nellie said...

My God...please help those who are desperately in need of your forgiveness. One hundred fifty [150] death toll as of today and I hope they will catch those evildoers and put them to justice. I have been so depressed! -{

Unknown said...

Nellie

it's not his nantionality but his eyes that look terribly evil..

unlike Pope John, Paul now he had kind eyes

Unknown said...

I believe alot of those evil doers are now dead. afte they killed all the innocent people

how bout the young girl and here father?

the Rabbi and his wife?

I don't understand why the Jews are so hated? Is it cuz they cruxified Jesus or was it the Roman governor who killed Jesus?

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog