meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Better have some BANK if you wanto see Paul McCartney & Ringo-David Lynch Foundation
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Better have some BANK if you wanto see Paul McCartney & Ringo-David Lynch Foundation

*
*
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
Better have some BANK if you want to see Paul McCartney & Ringo-David Lynch Foundation..
March 3rd late

So I signed up a month plus- ago curious, about the David Lynch Charity Gig In New York-this coming April, Radio City Music Hall..
.
Headlining: Paul McCartney, Ringo, Donovan, Eddie Vedder, Sheryl Crow, Ben Harper, Moby, Paul Horn, Bettye Lavette, Jim James, and surprise guests. Sounds like a wicked line up right?
I wouldLove to see this!.. I wondered about the cost of TIX? Well, I got my email today..

Ticket prices range from General Admission Tickets for the concert, priced at $79.50, $99.50, $129.50, $229.50, $329.50 and $504.50, will go on sale Monday, March 9 at 11:00 am EST at TicketMaster. expensive right?-.

This is a paltry sum compared to premium packages being offered. Which include, meet and or foto op with Paul McCartney himself. Oh man! What the hell am I thinking- like I could ever afford this. I wish I could! I almost fell outta my chair when I read what the package deals were going for!..
Hey, don't forget to figure in flight & hotel..lol

Ready-sitting in your seat?

What the? The Premium packages!!
$1,250 (Now sold out!)TicketIncludes: 1 excellent seat for the concert and 1 ticket to thepost-concert celebration at the Four Seasons. (The deductible portion of this ticket is $900)

$2,500 (wait list)Ticket Includes: 1 premier seat for the concert, 1 ticket to the post-concertcelebration at the Four Seasons and acknowledgment in the concert program.(The deductible portion of this ticket is $2,075)

$12,500 (wait list) Package Includes: 6 premier orchestra seats for the concert, 6 tickets to thepost-concert celebration at the Four Seasons, 2 tickets for the Sundaycelebratory brunch and acknowledgment in the concert program.(The deductible portion of this package is $10,200)

$25,000 (wait list) Package Includes: 10 premier front orchestra seats for the concert, 10 tickets tothe post-concert celebration at the Four Seasons, 2 day-of-show rehearsalpasses, 2 tickets for the pre-concert cocktail reception at Radio City, 2 tickets for the Sunday celebratory brunch and acknowledgment in the concert program.(The deductible portion of this package is $20,650)

and the Grand daddy of them all! Paul McCartney's tax bracket-lol

$100,000 (wait list) Package Includes: premier front center orchestra row (13 seats) for the concert,13 reserved seats at the post-concert celebration at the Four Seasons,4 backstage passes, 4 day-of-show rehearsal passes, 4 tickets for the pre-concert cocktail reception at Radio City, 4 tickets for the Sunday celebratory brunch and acknowledgment in the concert program. (The deductible portion of this package is $93,625.)

"Damyum!!"

Is that all? Well, that leaves me and half of America out~ There goes my chances to meet Paul McCartney -again. Who the hell can pay for such packages- besides the filfthy rich?
Donald Trump, Yoko, Mariah Carey,Diddy, Howard Stern, Barbara Walters, Celebrities, old money?

Those crooks on Wall Street -well they're not all crooks. How bout them CEO's bailed out by the Government?! lmao! AIG Exec's yeah ..them!!..they just got a freakin 30 billion bailout..yesterday..they could afford it!..

I tell you, if you have money, you can enjoy the finer things in life.. such as, meeting living Legend Sir Paul McCartney, backstage if you had a $100,000 grand~to throw down for a charity benefit!

Wish that was me-more tomorrow it's late..

I been thinking about this Gig all day
March 4th

You know, this is a brilliant opportunity to give to a charity benefit-featuring a stellar lineup of musical geniuses..Someone posted in the comments section here, that lunch with Warren Buffet would go for a cool $2 mill. Yes, 2 million-Um?..NO! that is just, mad crazy, there..I'd help the economy by purchasing a home & a new ride if, I had them kind of dollars..hehehe,...

I can't get over the package prices (in this economy?) hehehehe.. If I had that type of money, I would spend it to meet, Paul & Ringo, call 13 die-hard Beatles fans & invite them for a once in a lifetime trip, to New York, all cool perks included. I'm cool like that..hahaha... Oh. it's nice to dream! These packages were made for the high-rollers, not us average working people..

I bet this would be a weekend to remember-surreal.. Lucky bastiff's, with this kinda loot. I mean this, Respectfully!

note: Nelly & Tony in Texas, if you see this blog post email me~

Wow, I gotta go to this gig some way some how!!!
hb~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but its for a GREAT cause

http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/

and consider this - a lunch with warren buffett cost over $2M

http://uk.reuters.com/article/rbssFinancialServicesAndRealEstateNews/idUKN2646483420080628

so macca at $100K is a phenomenal deal (for 13 seats plus 4 people backstage) - especially if you could use the tax deduction

Unknown said...

Hiya anonymous~


Yes, it is for a great cause..however I don't have that kinda money .. but if I did you know dang well I would be attending with a bunch of friends~lol

Warren Buffet? are you kidding me? I'm sure as a nice man he might be I wouldn't pay them kinda dollars to have lunch with him!!~

lol
thanx for posting..
hb~

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog