meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Woohooo New York,, here We come-Time for Macca & Ringo!!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Woohooo New York,, here We come-Time for Macca & Ringo!!

^
^
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
Woohooo New York, here We come-Time for Macca & Ringo!!

it's 10:30 pm, and has it been a busy week. I am, one of those who pack at the last min. do you? I suppose, I like the excitement of it all-stressin out, wondering exactly what I'm gonna bring? changing my mind always, at the last minute. feeling the excitement, getting to the airport on time.
Last night I couldn't sleep a wink. I was getting too excited. Wondering who will show? What the set list will be? Will Paul & Ringo surprise us fans and gig together?

I've never been to New York, only in passing, JFK, on my way to Europe. I love to travel! Not soo hot on flying the initial leg. My heart pounds and I pray everyone, on board has a safe and comfortable flight. Where is everyone going? Surely, not as an exciting destination as traveling to see Macca live :):)
There are so many fans who travel to see Paul McCartney from all over the world .It is amazing. I do not know of- any other artist who is followed so much as Paul McCartney? My only guess would be, Stones fans. They are pretty loyal as Beatles fans our.

Saturday, I will meet with Luuk, from Holland, The Netherlands, His first time to see Paul McCartney & Ringo-ever! How freakin exciting!! also meeting Mark from Jersey & Dear Boy from ?? ha!

more in the am. I'm dog tired~

Morning people!!!!
7:45am
woohooo have I said I am freakin Excited this morning? I am!!~ heheh


an hour and a half until I jet-to the airport. wheew, I managed to get 6 hours of sleep. All packed and ready to go! hopefully I can post from my Blackberry
So, if postings appear to be disjointed, I will have to fix em,when I get back. Hopefully,
some of you will be in New York, to wittness this historical gig. Change Begins Within.

Don't forget to check out the press conference with David Lynch, Paul, Ringo, & Russell Simmons ...

Friday, April 3rd, to 1 pm est



more later!!!
Hey, I just saw Yoko on the Today Show~ I donnot know what she was speaking about tho?
well people, I leave in 15 minutes. See you in New York!!!! woohoooo!!!

Hello everyone harleyblues here -
it's me, how many hours does it take to get to New York? obviously 13 hours, damnit! it's 2:13am WTF?
man- it takes 2 plus hrs to get freakin luggage! now I'm lookin cross eyed right now~

April 4
I have managed to sleep 4 hours, still wanting a cigg and a drink! and I am still crossed eyed..ohhh me... ohh my....oh I will post later if I can ,, if I'm, conscious at all that is. One time, I donot not need meditation... Where am I? who am I? Oh, I'm in mid town Manhattan.
Just ate at a cool place called Astro's however donot have the buckwheat pancakes, they are dry as hell. Now for some sleep-taillights...
heheheheheh ,,

Check this lil posty out~ Lovin it!

NOW

Now then, now then, now then, settle down and strap in because it’s going to get rocky – the Mac is back with the band in town and they’re belting it out better than ever.

You’d have said so too if you’d been downtown in New York City today when the art gallery district got a seismic shake as Paul and the band met up to play for the first time together in more than six months to rehearse for the meditation for schools benefit show here on Saturday night.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder and, clearly, makes the voice grow louder. So loud that out in the street beside the aptly-named SIR studios one excited young passer-by stopped passing anywhere to enquire “Is that who it sounds like in there? Is he rehearsing right now? Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!”

The gang of five are off the leash and rocking through a set that will spill thrills without frills when they take the lid off Saturday’s Change Begins Within gig.

And it wasn’t just everyone who was grinning confidence at the sound that loosened the rivets at SIR. Paul himself is clearly chuffed to be back.
“I’ve missed you guys”, he said as he strapped on the Les Paul for an especially-raucous take of Matchbox, “But now it feels like a band again”.

AND THEN

After five hours of thwacking through faves and some singalong surprises, Paul then took time out to chat on camera with David Lynch, the esteemed Hollywood director whose Foundation presents the Radio City gig that will raise funds to get transcendental meditation classes going for one million kids in schools across the States.

“To me it’s like a seed, like an acorn”, said Paul, who learnt his meditation skills straight from the Mararishi, “if you don’t put it in the ground there’s a pretty good chance that you won’t get an oak tree.

“And now the time is right to seed these kind of ideas that were talked about in the Sixties. It’s all very well to talk about it but people don’t need talk, they need results.

“Now the results are there, kids are benefiting, and it is fabulous to now put meditation in the mainstream like this; the fact that you can show that it works, that school kids get good results from learning meditation, that’s the foot in the door”.

Rock and roll on Saturday night when the seeding starts of the changes….

BUT before that – you won’t want to miss the press conference from Radio City tomorrow, which you can watch live online as Paul and Ringo and David Lynch’s other luminary supporters join the Twin Peaks director to reveal more about this pioneering initiative to put meditation in the classroom. To register to watch, go to http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/
We’ll be back…….. nice posty-Geoff was that you?

The Baggers are Pippin?
What in the world? I hear Bagpipes downstairs-there is a huge parade going on right this moment. This is brilliant!!! lol

5:47pm
On my way to the gig!!! me & Mark in Jersey!!!~ woohoooo!!

TA
harleyblues~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog