meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: A WTF? Moment, Paul McCartney & Nancy Shevell are Engaged!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, May 09, 2009

A WTF? Moment, Paul McCartney & Nancy Shevell are Engaged!

^
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
A WTF? Moment, Paul McCartney & Nancy Shevell are Engaged!?!
9:57 pm sat night.. foto courtesy Sunday Express

The reason I say A WTF? moment, is because, I am utterly shocked! Paul your getting married agian? I Just read this tid bit from the Sunday Express titled:
.
"I wanna be your man" Oh, I didn't think that Macca would ever marry, again? Damn, I want Paul to be happy. I worry tho.. well here is some of what the Sunday Express Reports~


"SIR Paul McCartney and his new love Nancy Shevell have sealed their love by getting engaged – but they don’t want to make an official announcement in case the happy moment is hijacked by his former wife Heather Mills.

A friend said that every time something was published about the former Beatle’s relationship, Heather seized the opportunity to steal the limelight for herself.
Meanwhile Sir Paul, 66, has told friends that the more time he and Nancy, 47, spend together the more he feels she is the closest thing to his first wife Linda, who died more than a decade ago.
“Paul just loves being in love. He feels that he functions better and feels more complete as a human being,” said a member of his circle.

“It’s as though being in love is a natural state for him.”

Paul has said:


“Nancy is enough like Linda to make me happy again – and enough of a woman for me to feel like I’m embarking on a whole new journey.
“I was at rock bottom when I met Heather. I didn’t know what I wanted. This time I do.
“Nancy and I both happened to be in the right place at the right time, so here I go again. It’s what life’s all about, isn’t it?”



more later I'm trippin!!!~ :) I dunno if this is a rumour or not? It sure reads like its for real? Yeah Paul, there nothing like Love...wow! This is one of those, where were you moments, when you read or hear news!

Now, on second read I don't believe, Paul, would say " Nancy is enough like Linda to make me happy again" 'and enough of a woman' stop there- this doesn't sound correct. Would Paul actually say this? lol It must be rumour-only

hb~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

However, a spokesman for Sir Paul last night said: “There is no truth in it whatsoever. They have not become engaged in any shape or form. It is utter nonsense.”

Unknown said...

hello Anon~

didn't they say that about Heather and Paul?
even when she was pregnant? parts sound fishy,,...on the other hand is there any glimmer of truth in it?

hb~

Anonymous said...

I think that she is getting a lot already in this relationship, and if she knew how to push the right girl buttons, she'd get married to Paul. Some girls play the right cards and get their man, others just get strung along forever. Wish Nancy was as bright as Linda in that department, becasue she's looking like all her lights went out upstairs. Rumors are just rumors, but reality is another thing.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe it.

Unknown said...

why do you say nobody is home with Nancy Anon?

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog