meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: The King of POP Michael Jackson Died today
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The King of POP Michael Jackson Died today

*
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
The King of POP Michael Jackson Died today!
thurs 5:53pm

I was at work today. It was 2:30pm- someone passes me in the hall saying Michael Jackson died. There were rumours last year he had some illness's going on? Well, I had just found out a few hours earlier Farrah Fawcett has passed away from fucking cancer!

Now Michael Jackson?! It's one of those things you hoped he was just ill and would be recovering in the hospital.

No matter how you felt about Michael Jackson- He made brilliant music! Just like the Beatles, the name Michael Jackson, is known around the world. Michael Jackson was an Icon and loved so by many. Half of the world, is asleep, right now, not knowing "The King of Pop" has actually passed away~ we looked it up online while at work. The New York, Times, stated "Michael Jackson was in a coma" to see if it was actually true?

I'm not as shocked as I thought I would be- I just think it tragic, Michael, lived such a hard life as a recluse. The thing that ticked me off about Michael was The Beatle's catalog thing between him and Paul McCartney. I hope, Michael found some kinda peace in recent years. What a sad loss.

A press conference is happening right at this moment in Los Angelos 5:53pm well it was suppose to happen. Brian Oxman, The Jackson Attorney says that Michael was taking too many prescription drugs. Mr. Oxman sounds distraught over the death...rightly so.

Michael Jackson, passed away at 2:26pm at UCLA hospital-from Cardiac arrest. They attempted to resuscitate Michael, for one hour accourding to his brother Jermaine, who now, just gave a "brief" news conference. How sad, very very sad.

Michael Jackson, was scheduled to play London next week July 13th in a come back tour.

6:45pm
Wow! They, MSNBC, just showed the image of Michael Jackson's body being carefully transferred from a helicopter, wrapped in a white sheet, placed onto jurney, into a white panel van on it's way to the corners office. That was surreal! No fanfare, just quietly lead from the helicopter to the Corner's van.

Rest in Peace Michael~

Just a side thought. I remember Raynel- in the morning via 98.1 Kiss FM saying,. last year it was Michael Jackson's 50th birthday around 7:50am as I pulled into work. It seemed kinda shocking, cuz one wouldn't really think Michael Jackson, would ever be this age, a huge 50 a bit of reflection there. She laughed. I laughed too. It made me think of Paul McCartney, John Lennon, now gone. The huge impact these artists have made in our lives and other things~Dang, Michael now 50- again I thought..

I recall seeing The Jacksons in 1978 I believe? a Theater now closed. I was a lil kid. it was a great concert. I was so excited!! We were back stage, after the show, milling around waiting to go into the restuarant to eat. like we always did. Suddenly, here comes the Jackson family being shoo'd to their dressing room's ina hurry- when Michael says 'who's that, who are they?' smiling and pointing. Janet too. I wanted to meet The Jackson's, but they wouldn't let us, of course!!

Surely, I just about had a fit, almost cried. Ok, I probably did cry. lol The biggest band in the world at the time besides the Beatles and I couldn'ty meet em? Just a personal memory of Michael Jackson and the Jackson family.

Wonder what the fans in Europe & Japan are gonna think when the news breaks there?

Paul McCartney pays tribute to Michael Jackson

"It's so sad and shocking. I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever and my memories of our time together will be happy ones.

I send my deepest sympathy to his mother and the whole family and to his countless fans all around the world."

pm.com
Wonder if Macca, will pay tribute to Michael in his upcoming gigs next month?

June 28th

Feelin Michael Jackson today. Watched the Jackson movie, Now BET awards 09. Oh That Jamie Foxx, is a stone Clown. Great tribute by Jamie on Michael J. They are feelin the Love on BET~
sweet..


hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog